• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OCZ GameXStream refurbs

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Refurbs usually scare me to death, and are just not worth the headache given the prices they still command, but these are great deals.

Thanks, just bought a 700w for an upcoming build.

If anybody ends up purchasing the 850w make sure that it's the revised unit. The newer units come with a total of 4 PCI-Express connectors (and 2 of those PCI-Express connectors have 2-pin connectors to accommodate 8-pin graphics cards).

The stock at SVC is mixed and it would be best if you inquired about the above. :)

If anybody ends up purchasing the 850w make sure that it's the revised unit. The newer units come with a total of 4 PCI-Express connectors (and 2 of those PCI-Express connectors have 2-pin connectors to accommodate 8-pin graphics cards).

The stock at SVC is mixed and it would be best if you inquired about the above. :)

I ordered an 850w. What's the down-side of getting the older version? Just different connectors, or are the internals of the PSU different as well?

I tried to order a 600W a couple days ago, it was available according to the page, but at the completion of the order, it said it wasn't available. :(

EDIT: just tried to order again and it still unavailable.

I ordered an 850w. What's the down-side of getting the older version? Just different connectors, or are the internals of the PSU different as well?

Check out OCZ's specifications for the 850w...
http://www.ocztechnology.com/produc...cz_gamexstream_power_supply-nvidia_sli_ready_

850W Connectors**
1 X 20+4-pin ATX
1 X 4+4-pin CPU
2 X 6-pin PCI-E
2 X 6+2-pin PCI-E
6 X Peripheral
2 X Floppy
6 X SATA

Technically, there's more connectors, but I'm not sure about the internals so I can't comment on that. :)

Back