• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

mounting swiftech rad on antec 1200

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Eviling

alright let me lay this out, this i a long one so please, i could use some help. i'm gonna need to do some modding, i'm a fearly compatant person but I need some pointers, i've selected the material's for my water loop, and I need to mount x1 moter, x1 res. , 3x rad's (2 stacked on each other, with half inch tubing in an antec 1200 case, with this current set up

-CORSAIR DOMINATOR 6GB (3 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1866
-ASUS Rampage II Extreme
-Intel Core i7 Extreme Edition 965 3.2GH
-CORSAIR CMPSU-1000HX 1000W
-2 x - EVGA GTX 295
-zalman 9500 heat sink
- 300 gig VelociRaptor WD
- Antec 1200 case

88795419.jpg

of course I've managed the wire's better since i took this picture, this was taken during the origonal assembly of the build

I need to figuire out how to mount the rad's, i have a fair idea of where to mount the pump and res, unless i put the red inside the hd bays, but I was thinking of puting them on the back of the case, on the right side, i'm thinking 1 fan will stick up above the top of the tower, but i can't figuire out in my head how to mount these, i have most the parts ordered and they will be coming through out the week from dif sites.

how can i attach it? I'm thinking a set up like this is what i'll be aiming for, i only am having one loop, this guy has 2 loop's, he has a triple rad in the front hd's bay, and a double ont he back, i think i want my tripple's on the back where he has his doubles.

100_1483.jpg

I think that on this case you my have enough room above the motherboard to fit a rad, perhaps you could put one of the three there and mount the other two on the front.

Back