• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Black Antec 900 (640K of Images)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

zbo

Here is my first case mod. I painted the inside, back and bottom (WHY?) of the case black.

Took 2 cans of spray and was really good fun, any way pictures speak louder then words. Enjoy.

Any questions just ask. :D

I need a new mobo :(

Attachments

• _MG_4057.jpg
    _MG_4057.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 1,458
  • _MG_4061.jpg
    _MG_4061.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 1,901
  • _MG_4047-Edit.jpg
    _MG_4047-Edit.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 1,438
  • _MG_4049.jpg
    _MG_4049.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 1,413
  • _MG_4056.jpg
    _MG_4056.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 1,439
Nice. I really like the black and red. If I could suggest anything I would say wire up some red LEDs. Like around your motherboard so the glow comes from under it. And all around the frame so there is just a red glow goin on.

Nice photography and slick install, and I'm loving these black interiors. And that is a Scythe Ninja Copper. Pretty heavy. And passive. :beer:

Nice photography and slick install, and I'm loving these black interiors. And that is a Scythe Ninja Copper. Pretty heavy. And passive. :beer:

And 4Ghz :D I love the copper ninja.

Photography is my other hobby, at least I dont drive - then I'd have no money for anything.

Last edited:
great painting there =D
i remember first time i tryed to spay paint a case....good thing it was a test case cause i really killed it ><

i really love the 2 first pics, the type of pics you could use as a background i find.
and i always was a fan of black and red so thats another plus.

and to finish, maybe try to use cable ties or somthing to keep your cable that are runing up to your dvd-drive and pretty much any cables in your case, so they are gonna take less space and wont be in the way of air passaing by....well even if its 2x 120mm ><

to finish, maybe try to use cable ties or somthing to keep your cable that are runing up to your dvd-drive and pretty much any cables in your case, so they are gonna take less space and wont be in the way of air passaing by....well even if its 2x 120mm ><

They are pretty much out of the way. I'll sneak my phone in there later and take a "Fan eye View" if you get what I mean... The wires I hate are the SATA at the bottom, I only needed like 5" and the cables are like 18".

If you want I can upload those photos at 1920x1200 - up to you :D

Hum, well I tried to take a photo from insidethe case but I couldn't manage it so you'll have to take my word for it. :)

whoa! sexy as :p
what paint did you use?
i used Matte Black paint for mine. man, i need to get that HX620 psu. the cable sleeving can hide the cables, meaning no need to cut holes for wire management ;)

whoa! sexy as :p
what paint did you use?
i used Matte Black paint for mine. man, i need to get that HX620 psu. the cable sleeving can hide the cables, meaning no need to cut holes for wire management ;)

Haha, yea matt black - I'm not a fan of shiny cases. The hx620 is great, realy quiet, but it's got both a 4pin and a 8pin CPU power cable. That kinds sucks because you only use one so you have to hide the other one. Other then that i really like it. I still wanna cut some holes for cable managment.

That looks classy, I love the 2 color scheme, did you tape the parts of the case that were black originally?

Nah, I just painted it. I did strip all the platic parts before spraying. I'll upload a picture I took when I was painting it. If I were doing a differnt colour I would have.

P5N-E SLI. :D Its okay - but I need a DDR3 Mobo to keep up with my overclock, I need a Memory Speed of over 1700 to keep me at 1:1.

WHAT ? NO I/O Sheild ?

Anyways looks sick, I only have a 300, but I think I will pint the interior loosk awesome

Back