• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The OCF Podcast, Episode 23: "Saying Goodbye"

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jdrake90

The OCF Podcast
Episode 23: "Saying Goodbye"

10/14/08
Runtime: 0:15:18

oc-podcast6avatar.jpg

Listen online:
PodNova
Podcast.com

Download it directly:
MP3:
Click here

DIGG our Podcast!

Show Notes:
To all our listeners, fans, and friends,

I was originally planning on making this announcement in December, but have decided to make it now: I am officially ending the OCF Podcast.

In this episode, I explain some of my reasons for this change, and also how you could be involved in keeping the show going. I’ll let you listen to the episode for more info.

However, I will say in writing, that I am incredibly grateful for the support you, the listeners, have show during this past year of production. I really couldn’t have done any of this without you guys. Anyone who ever came on the show as a guest, left a comment in the show threads, posted a podcast shoutout in their sig, you have my most sincere gratitude.

So, with that said, as the podcast producer and host, I bid you guys a fond farewell.

All the best,

Jordan

Show Links:

Jordan’s newest project
The Tech Report Podcast

The OCF Podcast Staff:
Executive Producer: Matt Ring (mdcomp)
Producer and Host: Jordan Drake (jdrake90)
Assistant Producer: Ben Aldrich (Ben333)

The OCF Podcast Contributor Panel:
Nebulous
Sno.lcn
Gautam

Jordan Drake
Producer and Host
The OCF Podcast
podcast.ocforums.com

I wanted to extend my warmest regards to all our listeners. Thanks so much for supporting us and making the OCF Podcast great! It wasn't for you guys, the OCF Podcast wouldn't have flourished the way it did.

To get your fill of podcasts from Jordan, and maybe even a cameo from me once in a while, check out Jordan's other podcasts and projects as posted above. Jordan is an extremely talented guy and I'm so thankful we were able to see him grow from newbie podcaster to hosting his very own live radio show. Jordan is a true professional and is going places for sure, keep an eye on him and his work.

Again, thanks to all our loyal fans! It was a lot of fun for Jordan and myself.
:)

Matt

First of all Great Episode!

I can't believe it has been more than a year already with the OCF Podcast. I will download all of them and share them to people that may need them after they disappear. It kinda sucks that your leaving, but it is totally understandable. I am sure most of the members as well as me respect you for your decision, and support your future ventures. I will be tuned in to your other podcasts, because they are very entertaining and sometimes very informative depending on the subject being talked about.

Does the radio station you are working for have an online stream? If so what time/day do you run it and can we call in with questions?

Goodbye to the listeners from me as well, can't believe its already been a year since I hopped on board and now its over but I think we can understand Jordan's decision and wish him luck in future projects :)

Yeah sorry to see the show come to and end Jordan, and all the best on your new ventures ,,,,

I have waited for the last couple of months now to hear the Interview that will never be,,,and was promised in next episode,,,,,next episode,,,,,next episode,,,,,next episode,,,,,,The End.

Ahh, well just have to go send some emails off to the explain, as to why they wont get to hear it.

Yeah sorry to see the show come to and end Jordan, and all the best on your new ventures ,,,,

I have waited for the last couple of months now to hear the Interview that will never be,,,and was promised in next episode,,,,,next episode,,,,,next episode,,,,,next episode,,,,,,The End.

Ahh, well just have to go send some emails off to the explain, as to why they wont get to hear it.

Yeah - sorry to burst your bubble... not sure if I ever told you or not - but one of the biggest reasons we never got your episode on the air.... is that all of my audio was erased.... so I kept trying to re-record my questions and never could get it right.

Sorry to hear about the ending of the podcast, I wish you good luck with the new job.
I hope someone will keep the podcast running and kicking.

damit! this just crapped my week out. You took my Podcast virginity and you just get up and leave.

Man best to you. I love you babe. I want you to know that I will miss you and if you ever want to power slam me again with a OC podcast again you wont even have to get me drunk.

I look forward to checking out your other work. If you open up phone lines you might get a crank call from me.

im another who you took their podcast virginity from, and it was great .:thup::beer::beer::beer:

its been awesome dude, loving you on the tech report, :D

damit! this just crapped my week out. You took my Podcast virginity and you just get up and leave.

Man best to you. I love you babe. I want you to know that I will miss you and if you ever want to power slam me again with a OC podcast again you wont even have to get me drunk.

I look forward to checking out your other work. If you open up phone lines you might get a crank call from me.

im another who you took their podcast virginity from, and it was great .:thup::beer::beer::beer:

its been awesome dude, loving you on the tech report, :D

Haha - Thanks for the notes guys. Glad to have devoted fans - be sure to tune into the livestream for the radio show - get involved in the chat room. This is a chance to be apart of something big right as it is starting up!

www.digitalliferadio.net

You're gonna give us that awesome interview with Rahul and then just leave us, huh? :)

I understand. The OCforums and the OCF podcast were my first introductions into the world of overclocking. They both gave me a great foundation to build off of. I will sincerely miss the OCF podcast.

Thanks a lot guys and good luck to everyone!

Josh

Wow, sorry to see you go, Jordan. Thanks for letting me be part of something cool, even if it was only one episode. :)

I jumped on pretty late in the game but really enjoyed the last few shows, as well as the watercooling episode. Good Luck with radio brother!

Man I'm really sad to see this come to an end. Congratulations on your new radio show, and good luck in all your future SUCCESSES.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back