• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Two large thermal grease roundups

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Good find, Thats a ton of products. I even like that they tossed in some humor. "After a visit to Newegg.com and spending $85, I have more syringes than Amy Winehouse." Thats pretty good stuff.

CPU_2.jpg

It should say Core 2 "QUAD"

But other than that good.

Thanks again for the free IC 7!

Last edited:
i just got a tube of the mx-2 and my temps are the same vs as5. ambient temp being 25c. im really impressed with how this stuff performs, especially seeing as how this is non-conductive.

Last edited:
Looking at that, I'm thinking of switching from ceramique to the OCZ freeze. I always used ceramique due to the fact that its not eclectically conductive (this is esp good for vid cards). But, I'm thinking of trying this new OCZ stuff and just being REALLY careful when applying to the GPU...

Thanks for the info, I used TX-2 on my recent build and thought it was great.

I'm amazed at coollaboratory , they have a real piercing syringe with some kind of mercury'ish stuff in it, now just think about this

kid/you + falling tripping etc + coollaboratory needle = very very screwed

I don't know how they could've allowed this at all, I mean ink syringes also come with needles, but those do not pierce

I was going to try the IC stuff next time I buy thermal grease, but this new OCZ Freeze stuff looks pretty cool. If nothing else its probably easier to apply than the IC Diamond paste.

I suppose if its thick, it might be more durable and last a little longer before having to reapply it. It seems that my AS5 always tends to ooze out the sides, no matter how little I use.

Back