• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HOT!!! 48" (4-Feet) Sekisui 5760 Thermal Tape $2.50 Shipped

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AZNBoiOnFIYA

Its from ebay but this is the cheapest I have seen for arguably the best thermal tape out there. The seller has 100% feedback and I just bought 8ft from him. Hoping this will be helpful to someone. BTW, I am not the seller or in any way affiliated with him/her. I'm just addicted to ebay :D

http://cgi.ebay.com/48-4-Feet-Sekis...200139451QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item140200139451

It is also $2.65 here. Buyer also has 100% feedback:

http://cgi.ebay.com/4-feet-Sekisui-...191118528QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item130191118528

LOLOLOLOLOLOL the guy found the GOOD deal on this tape... @ 2.50 a foot he will make ~ 93 bucks minus the original ~ 14 + 4 ... so he makes out with 75.75 minus 15 bucks for 37 42cent stamps... so in total he makes 60 bucks profit off a 14 dollar item... damn thats some good return.

As posted in the cooling section

It was brought to my attention from another member of these forums about this tape, and lots of peeps lately have been asking about thermal tape and what not so i decided to post.

Its Sekisui 5760 thermal tape (1inch x 50 METERS LONG!) for 14 bucks + shipping. Aparently this stuff is pretty damn good and 50 meters of the stuff (150+feet) should last you a lifetime!

CLICKY HERE!

I got one of those huge rolls a long while back, found that link through google actually. When I saw what some people had sold it for on here I was considering selling some through the forums cheap but just never bothered. Maybe I should see if anyone is interested since listing here is free.

I was going to buy the roll but then I thought, what the hell am I going to do with 150ft of this stuff. Decided that its better to just get whatever I needed since I already have so much junk lying around my house ;)

I was going to buy the roll but then I thought, what the hell am I going to do with 150ft of this stuff. Decided that its better to just get whatever I needed since I already have so much junk lying around my house ;)

ditto

I know this is bumping an old thread, but I purchased some of this stuff off of ebay from das-kobold and I just can't get the dang backing to come off. It comes off the wax backing easy enough...but the clear backing just won't budge. Any tips on this???

I know this is bumping an old thread, but I purchased some of this stuff off of ebay from das-kobold and I just can't get the dang backing to come off. It comes off the wax backing easy enough...but the clear backing just won't budge. Any tips on this???

Don't use it.

jk jk... Take the wax backing off... stick it to the heatsink (or wherever you're putting it), THEN take the backing off. That's how I do it.

Back