• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Frozencpu discount?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
i dont get it because his updated code is the same as the original?

i ended up just ordering the parts from newegg, $5 cheaper per fanx2 and free shipping. didnt want to wait around for an answer when i have off balance fans annoying me

It was xenocide before.

That sux, I had a nice size loop upgrade I was going to order through them. I have used them in the past and was pleased with the service so seeing them offer us a discount was a nice step, and deciding factor to place my upcoming order with F-CPU. Too bad they didn't make it last. Would have made the difference to me.

Is always my first choice, then new egg, and I only go too other places when I cannot get an item from these two options.

but FCPU did a good job on my recent order. an obviously recycled, Welches jam, box was used for shipping but I don't have a prob with that.

I got my heatsink and fans in a Welches box from them too. They must have a jelly addict on staff or something. Wish I knew about this code when I ordered it, I think I made the order after it was posted.

Fine experience with the order, except Fedex forgot to put it on their truck for 2 days straight, so I ended up having to go to the distro center and pick the darn thing up myself.

I wanted to place an $200 order

back to newegg, J-t, petra for now

Yep, and I have to be honest that them dropping the code led me back to my other vendors. I have spent about $1k on orders from the time they removed the code. Most of what I ordered could have been covered by F-CPU, but the "tease" of a forum discount kind of left a bad taste in my mouth.

Hi Traldan thanks =

I peak in here now and then-

code coming back before friday, promise.

the *removed* code ran for 3 weeks, i dont call that teasing.

I will come back and post the new code before friday for all you forum members-

Mark

I.M.O.G. - Forum Admin: Discount code removed at the request of FrozenCPU, they no longer honor the discount code which was previously listed here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Traldan thanks =

I peak in here now and then-

code coming back before friday, promise.

the *removed* code ran for 3 weeks, i dont call that teasing.

I will come back and post the new code before friday for all you forum members-

Mark

I.M.O.G. - Forum Admin: Discount code removed at the request of FrozenCPU, they no longer honor the discount code which was previously listed here.
Can it be my name this time???? :D

Jk, jk ;)

Mark, thank you for bringing the code back for us. It really means a lot to the modding community to see vendors support them like this. By tease I meant that it was never really posted as being a limited time sale or anything until right at the end. Guess I just had my hopes up.

Anyway, your timing is perfect as I will be ordering another radiator, some fittings, clamps, and maybe a few other items in the next week. I'll be checking F-CPU first now.

Pssst.... how about 1138 :D

new code

Guys the new code for now is

*removed*

I do not know how long it will be live for.

enjoy

Any chance of a renewal?

*removed* has expired... any chance of a new one, Mark?

Frozen CPU rocks, guys. 8 years I've been doing business with them and they've never let me down.

Back