• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

*** T32 Lost & Found ***

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

harlam357

Senior Fold-a-holic
T32 Lost & Found

- An effort to find some of our lost brethren and boost team spirit.

- I have PM'd everyone on the list I've compiled below and hope they post here and let us know how they're doing, folding, or just to come chat.

- The list is absolutely random as I just scanned old threads for names of people I haven't seen in a while.

Disclaimer: I did not check folding output, OCF activity, or anything else. This list is of people I cannot personally recall seeing. So there is a high probability that it is flawed and I apologize if your name is here even if you've been active.

- Lost - New List

• [*]apenland01
    [*]cornbread
    [*]BHLC
    [*]pillfred
    [*]DManeKid
    [*]sipherblade
    [*]Silver
    [*]JerMe
    [*]brakezone

- Found

• [*]shadin
    [*]Evil_inc
    [*]blueswitch
    [*]jstutman
    [*]tenchi86
    [*]Miralcos
    [*]{PMS}fishy
    [*]Douken
    [*]veryhumid
    [*]WYTOUT
    [*]Como
    [*]ghettocomp
    [*]RoadWarrior
    [*]flixotide
    [*]Arkaine23
    [*]nerdlogic
    [*]Joco
    [*]mjw21a
    [*]Vipersfate

Last edited:
Good to know Midnight! :) I think I may have clicked to your profile and saw you were still being active on OCF. However, that didn't stop me from putting you on the list. :D

Sit down... have a cup of :beer:, I mean- coffee. How are those Georgia wildfires gettin' ya'll in Tifton? It's been bad here off and on... I'm just 100+ miles west of you guys. :)

I'm here :D I've been having computer problems lately... You can check out my threads in the Windows forum and in the wanted section.. s soon as I figure it out, I'll be back!

Good to see ya Dave! :thup: Get that rig goin' and bring it back to teh FOLD! :D

Otherwise, how's the Marine scene, life, baby, etc?

Still folding on my end....errr computer end that is. maybe get 2 rigs up and running again by end of this year sometime after finish home remodel.

Nice to see ya d- I mean- IffyGo! :D Boom! :)

Sounds like someone's playing Bob Vila.... please share some pics if you can. :thup:

Last year I got tired of my power-hungry bigtower dual Irwindale Xeon system on water and decided to go solely DTR, since I was always using my laptop anyways! But I'm still here folding with the laptop in my sig, often leaving it on overnight just for Team32 lol! I occasionally post in other sections of ocforums.com

I'm still here and folding, I just haven't been checking the Folding section of the forums lately. I haven't been checking my Folding stats either... But it turns out I got 300k sometime a couple of weeks ago. :D

Good to know you're still with us Lancelot! :) And thanks for running that lappy. It's guys like you who just dedicate just a rig or two that really make the difference. :thup:

@Soichiro, excellent milestone! :beer: x 300k for you my friend. :clap:

I'm still around the forums from time to time (I bought a cool Pirate Folding shirt :D).

I'm still folding as well :thup: I'm working toward the 1 million point mark and will hopefully be there before long. I recently upgraded to a C2D E6600 so when I start folding on it, it should really help my production!

I'm leaving tomorrow to go on vacation for a week, but when I get back, I will try to hang out here more. Thanks for the message harlam, I think this is a good idea. :)

BTW, if anybody needs any Folding Propaganda, just yell! lol :D

Leviathan41 said:
I'm leaving tomorrow to go on vacation for a week, but when I get back, I will try to hang out here more. Thanks for the message harlam, I think this is a good idea. :)

BTW, if anybody needs any Folding Propaganda, just yell! lol :D

Thanks Leviathan! :attn: We'll be in touch. ;) And Enjoy Your Vacation! :thup:

I know ghettocomp works nights, I'll give him a call & find out what's up.

I was half expecting a call to help him set up some server racks
for his ghetto-closet. :)

I'm here. For the record, I fold as cshive5, and am ranked #42. I used to fold w/o a team since mid 2001 before joining T32 in mid 2003. I chose to keep my original FAH user name, but now it looks like I shoulda just switched! I had only 18K points from before joining T32. :-/

I'm a slow and steady folder, in it for the long haul. Fold on!

Last edited:
hey thanks for the pm. ive ben bussy last few months thats why ive not ben around to much. moved in feb and again last month. anyways hope everyone still doin good hope to be around more sometime soon.

You've found me! Still folding steady with the main rig, although I had to take down the server today because I'm moving and will need to cut back on electricity use :( Going to hit 200k this month though which I'm pretty proud of. :)

So I'm still around and drop by randomly to read a few threads but mostly I've been trying to be out and about enjoying 21. :beer:

@Sorin- good to see you! :) Thanks for stopping in. I did promise free :beer: so I guess I need to stand by my word.

@Wii- find the ghetto man! :attn: He at least needs to stop in and say Hi! :D

@drshivas- I thought that was you when I was browsing the stats, seemed to lend itself to your user id. Oh well, just had to bring ya out of hiding anyway. :D

@ssjwizard- nice seeing you ssj! :beer: <- here's one for you... and :beer: <- one for me. Ahhh, nice to see the team hanging out. :D

@damarble- :beer: x 200k... beer4.gif

Back