• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

F@H Spotlight #54

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

LandShark

Super Shark Moderator
This is the 54th in the series of T32 Spotlights!! I'll try my best to keep this Spotlight as regular post as possible as long as the nominations keep coming in!! So, keep sending me the nomination guys/gals!!!

For how to go about nominating a fellow folder, please go to THIS THREAD, or better yet, you can PM me directly. To see the ever growing list of who has been interviewed and the expected date of the next spotlight, please go to THIS THREAD.

Now please give a warm welcome to..........................

jonspd

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Again, Thanks for taking the time to allow me to interview you.

When did you join the Team? Approximate date is ok if you don't know the specific date.
Sometime in 2003 when I joined oc forums http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?t=200281

If there was something recent that you did that you wanted your fellow teammembers to know about, what would it be?
I recently joined the hvac industry so I get to play with r-22 and other freons all day.

What is your EOC (extremeoverclockers) stats link?
EOC

You do not have to give specifics (address), but what State do you live in, and if you don't mind telling, what town? (town is not required, but if not a town, a general direction and distance from the nearest 'big town/city' would suffice)
I live about 25 mins south of the atlanta airport in a city called Griffin, Ga

How did you initially hear about F@H?
Thru overclockers.com members

After starting, why do you continue to Fold?
For the cure/cause

What do you do for a living?
Hvac service tech

What do you do for fun?
Play with my pc, play tribes 2 and spend time with my fiance.

Is there anything special you do in your spare time that you really enjoy?
Overclocking my newly built system's.

Time to spill your guts. What are the stats of your main folding rig? Why is it your fave? What all do you use the rig for?
It's in my sig. surf, fold, game, and listen to music

Do you have a Borg-Farm? If so, how many computers, and what are they? (CPU, RAM)
A small one but yes it consist of my lappy, main rig, and a amd xp based system hoping to add a intel 3.0c soon.

What are your future goals? What do you most want to accomplish with your life?
To establish a fairly easy set life for me and my wife and kids in the future

If there is something you want to tell the team, then spill your guts! What have I missed in my questions that could help the team learn more about you and who you are?
I guess you would have to meet me in person to understand who I really am.

A pic of me can be found in the forums on the member pic thread or here http://bellsouthpwp.net/d/c/dcracer/

Jonspd

nice to know a bit more about you jonspd. Did a transaction with him a long time ago. BTW, That RAm works awesome!

Great to meet you Jonspd :)

Nice bike ... a lot slicker than my last bike ... prolly at about your age back in the 70's :D

Since you are in hvac, i am suprised you haven't gone phase change (yet?).

Fold on :thup:

:beer: :beer:

... and another for our dedicated editor LS :beer:

woot jonathan!!!

You'll have to come visit again soon, I think I may have found a place that might have some sleeving if you still need some :D

All I want to know is how do you make it from the airport to Griffin in 25 minutes?! I have family in Griffin and it always takes me about 45. What is your secret?

Nice to hear about another folder. Keep on folding :beer:

seadave77 said:
All I want to know is how do you make it from the airport to Griffin in 25 minutes?! I have family in Griffin and it always takes me about 45. What is your secret?
Because you're slow :eek:

nice to know a bit more about you jonspd. ;)

tux_sign.jpg

Last edited:
Back