• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Crucial 2GB (2 x 1GB) DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 667 (PC2 5300) Dual Channel Kit CAS 3

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

{FKR}Loki

$229.99 Shipped from Newegg I got me a set to try it out.

I have on good Authority these are D9GMH

ddr2-1000 4-4-4-8 was memtest stable at 2.3V

Max out @ DDR1150 5-5-5-15

Weekend sale not much time left :(

Rattle said:
nice find !

Thank you thank you. I just wish I Noticed it sooner, considering the price of DDR2 of late this is a steal. I have no clue how newegg makes a real profit on these, and free shipping to boot.

A friend of mine on a different forum has these and told me how well they clock.

He even pulled the HS to see exactly what they where.

icjd3.jpg

D9GMH right there on the IC, those bad boys are Micron D9's..
If you don't have a set, go for it :p

Funny thing is, I noticed those yesterday and thought the specs. looked D9ish. But the special eddition thing threw me off, I thought they were old. heh.

I found a review on these a little while ago at 3DGameman. He only tested up to DDR2-800 but was able to do 3-3-3 with 2.4V. Noticed them at newegg around the same time I just wasn't sure what they were, they've been on newegg's 'desktop memory' page for a little while now.

Last edited:
I heard these can run at 1000+ with a good board. True or false? I'm planning on getting the Asus P5B-E 1.02g (which allows memory at 2.45v).

Back