• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The Ultime Rez or Bong....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
i am actually planning an uber bong about 2 meters tall if i ever get money that has very nearly the same dimentions as one of those tubes. was planning on making it out of sewage pvc and maybe getting a second layer for noise isolation if i can find drainage pipes wide enough.

odds are i will be too poor for a long time to get it all working though and the pump i want to use is so strong it might sound like someone taking a shower

nope

you cant keep it from organic material in the block without a lot of biocide in 1 form or another. for instance pools use clorine which you could do but your tubing would need to be either very expencive or oyu would have to plum with copper and then there is the distance with a pump that is able to handle the chemicals used for biocide.

so if you can meet all the requirements which very few people can then you could go for it

Back