• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

MoneyBee

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sno.lcn

Senior2 Member
I started a MoneyBee team for us. MoneyBee is about predicting stock market trends, I believe. I am far from impressed with it, but hopefully it will help out our dc-vault stats a little. It's currently using 0% cpu, but that doesn't really seem right to me so I'll keep playing with it and monitoring. The url is http://us.moneybee.net/ Still trying to find our stats page, I will post it here when I do :p

*Edit: It's using most of my cpu now so I'm going to move it over to a slower computer so I can run something more important on this one.

And I almost forgot to mention there's a linux version of this as well.

*Edit: This thing is making my northwood rig run like crap and it doesn't have a setting to tell it how much cpu to use(that I've seen) so I wouldn't recommend running it unless it's either on a dual core rig, or a single core that is just for this and internet-based projects.

Last edited:
I'm putting this thing on hole for a little while, it seems to be really buggy. It crashed twice already because of problems of some sort.

Last edited:
Going to give this another shot to try and raise our dc-vault stats a little more.

*Edit: Still no dice :bang head

Last edited:
Well I guess that explains why so much of the site and the readme is in German :confused:
It kept crashing on one rig and on the other two I tried it on it just kept complaining about a few missing .dll files of some sort(didn't really read to see what they were)

*Edit: Also, everything I read about it in other forums said it completely rapes your CPU.

Last edited:
Ahh so we would be crunching for the german stock exchange. That is a real boon to humanity right there. :rolleyes:

Okay, I may have gotten MoneyBee working now, I'll know as soon as it gets a chance to turn in some results. I can't log into my account because I haven't returned work in 4 weeks or more, so I can't see if we have a team yet. If I got it working correctly(they have a new client that isn't crashing over and over like the old one did) we should see some more points at the vault soon, and pull away from ocuk a little, it looks like they're about to pass us.

*Edit: It seems to be crunching away! I think it goes in 300 minute blocks or something. It's kinda sad I'm just getting this working now, it says I signed up for the project back in april!:eek:

*Edit: ZOMG! MoneyBee just gave us 2,185 points at the vault!

Last edited:
Back