• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Seventeen Or Bust

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dz_jad

So yes, the Team name is Overclockers.com
(here is a link to the team stats and graphs)
Overclockers.com team here

if you wish to join, you can either sign up at the website, or join via the download and type in 522 for team name. I think thats the way to do it (since it doesnt like '.'s)
anywho, and questions, shoot me a pm!

a Search for the lowest Sierpinski number.
http://www.seventeenorbust.com/

there ya go!
Its sweet... I like the idea....math...mmmmmm......MATH!

Last edited:
got a score update:
number 25 on daily production:
with one user.
my.php

Climbed to slot 218 since yesturday total work done....
mov'in on up...just get 'er up there, and the Overall DC Vault Score will be good then.

well you jsut got a AMD 2400+ @2.2ghz added to the team hope that helps

screen shot
172hw.jpg

Last edited:
the sweet.
make a log-on name, to make sure it reports to the right team:
go to seventeenorbust.com
go to 'sign up'
and just sign up using the name you just got
get the one-time password from your e-mail
log-on
go to prefrences (change pass and such)
see if it says you are "affiliated" with a team, if not, go there and choose overclockers.com
just to make sure....because for some reason it didnt see mine before that.
thanks, and enjoy!

ok i am on the team now but i dont see any extra points in the team graph :p

the team graphs update every day :)...so it has some delay.
wait...I dont know. Maybe the rankings every day, and the graphs and stats every 15 minuets or so (it says how old the current stats are).

yep, look up a little bit to what RP posted a few up (the picture)...all you do is hit "config" and then it has the core priorities there....it is automatically set to "Idle" like FAH is....so yeah!
To answer your question more directly - Yes.

ok... it won't let me sign up for overclockers.com... sorta... i did all the stuff you said to do earlier in the thread, yet when I go to put in "Overclockers.com" as the team name in the config, it won't let me!

Bump to remind people cause our graph looks as tho some ones computer keeps getting turned off :(

Back