• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Burned out my system...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

nstabl

Burned out my watercooled baby.. it actually POPPED... it turned off by itself being from 3.0 to 4.0, and 1.56 volts (which was why it popped) and when i turned it back on, POOF PoP$@#%% came from inside the case.. i was using my system to heat up my room since its freezing cold i had it at 1.56 and 3.0-4.0, with prime95 running, it actually did a great job of keeping my room warm! Now i must get a heater from target, I guess let the heater heat and the computer compute, don't mix the 2 together.. my radiator was radiating heat just like the rooms radiators lol in europe and the UK - It was great innovation, but with the wrong set of equipment.. :( i never thought it would be so hard to take it apart, so to save frustration, i hooked up my new Abit i had waiting in the backroom just in case this day came....

This is how my computer runs at the moment.. We are the true overclockers.... Thanks guys for all the shared info with my ABIT which I will miss greatly.. Next up, the my AMD system, probably will start production mid-2006...

onthefloor1.jpg

onthefloor2.jpg

Heh and my PC heats my room as well. I never noticed how cold the rest of the house was until I left my bedroom.

Back