• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Lets play.... embarrass David! [Contest!]

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

David

Forums Super Moderator
Update 26/12/05:

Looks like you guys didnt quite get there. So read this:
http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?p=4193446#post4193446

The money isn't included there. However.

- If we hit 900 users (by adding new users, NOT by deliberately starting new users, if there isnt an increase PPD to go with it I'll declare the contest void, although I don't think any of you would cheat, I'll wear an embarrassing sig and avatar chosen by the staff, from any submissions from my birthday (22nd Jan) until 31st Jan.

- If we hit 10.5 million points for January I'll do the crazy av and sig thing for all of February, plus $35 instead of $25!

Sound good?

-------------------------------
Ok folks, we need to get ramping up. So here's the challenge.

If the team 32 folding team can do 11,500,000 points for December (as on Extreme Overclocking Stats) I will do the following:

- Accept submissions from members for an avatar and custom rank for me to wear.
- Have the Seniors choose the best combo to embarrass me the most.
- Paypal $25 to whoever's avatar/rank combo I wear.
- Wear the avatar and custom rank for all of January!

Naturally:
- Seniors and Mods cannot enter, as they will choose my punishment!
- You need paypal to get your money.
- Avatars and custom ranks must be appropriate for the forums.
- Only members who have done >250 points in December may submit an avatar and rank for me.
- You suckers can't do it, can you? :D

Now, you guys can do this. Just now the team does ~9.5million points/month. So thats only 2million extra you need - just 500k/week on top of the 2.2million we do each week anyway!

Or... are you all chicken?

chicken-farm3.jpg

Last edited:
heh... sad thing is all the sneior members would be the ones most likely to do this :p

oh well. hopefuly my dang ram will come so I can push more QMDs.

TollhouseFrank said:
BWAQHAHAHA. F(OC)LD accepts your challenge!

You will wear an Avatar of shame!

Pfft... BRING IT :D

Dang...I knew I should have bought another folding rig instead of a new 19" lcd monitor...

I wish I have access to our 500+ computer @ my work. I'am going to see what happens with the computer research lab today only about 25 p4's.

jonspd said:
I wish I have access to our 500+ computer @ my work. I'am going to see what happens with the computer research lab today only about 25 p4's.
speaking of work... Got a quad xeon with 16gigs of ram coming in tomorrow...heh Would be fun to borg, but no way would I want that power hungry thing in my place :)

Last edited:
I'm in. I brought 10GHz back to life, just because you want to be humilated. ;)

(BTW, anyone else notice that name next to the chicken's foot?)

JerMe said:
I'm in. I brought 10GHz back to life, just because you want to be humilated. ;)

(BTW, anyone else notice that name next to the chicken's foot?)

It's a random image stolen off of google image search :p

If you feel optimistic, you may post any submissions just now :p

Back