• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

2GB Gskill 2GB ZX Kit PC3200 2-3-2-x

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

aicjofs

Registered
Very impressed with this RAM. 2-3-2-x at 200Mhz. Pushing it I was able to get 265Mhz 3-3-2-x at 2.6V. Due to my Opteron OC I am going to go with 255Mhz for 24/7 operation. For the budget minded, $221USD at Newegg is a very good price.

gskill.jpg

That's a very nice overclock for modestly priced ram. The rest of those stats are not too shabby either. Looks like you are having a good time. Enjoy!

I just bought a ocz pc4000 eb, more expensive than this one. hope get better result.

Oh I'm sure your OCZ's will do better. They "maybe" the 2nd best 2GB kit next to the Crucial. I was on a budget and had to do a bit of research to find these sticks. I couldn't be happier with this purchase. Good luck with the OCZ!

aicjofs said:
Very impressed with this RAM. 2-3-2-x at 200Mhz. Pushing it I was able to get 265Mhz 3-3-2-x at 2.6V. Due to my Opteron OC I am going to go with 255Mhz for 24/7 operation. For the budget minded, $221USD at Newegg is a very good price.

gskill.jpg

Those OC the same as my more expensive G.Skill DDR500 2GB set...

Back