• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NOT WW5 Team: Cookie Crusader's

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TollhouseFrank

Senior Headphone Guru
Hey all! This is Tollhouse "The Cookie Commander" Frank. The draft appears to be this upcoming monday (unless it changes). If possible, let's keep all pro- and anti- Cookie Crusader comments in this thread, eh?

So... Remember, for all those that are drafted to me, you will be fueled on a steady diet of fresh cookies. We don't need no stinkin' Guiness to fold... we run on chocolate and sugar.

****Team Roster****

F(OC)LD
ChasR
Wedo
Mustanley
ed.howell
Dark_15
Mark620
nahmus
Jack222
OC3d
veryhumid
electrorcamd
ghettocomp
deRusett
mjw21
CrystalMethod
dicecca112
Tim_Heusschen
AVG
kaltag
ntxzoner
SewerBeing
squasher
TalvaranRW
Red_Eyed_Folders
Tc3_Toa
IffyGoBooM
TazExtreme3

****Team Awards/Recognition****

Last edited:
down with teh cookies!!!

long live Cheese 'n Guinness!!!

oh.. oops, sorry frank, got a litte excited there... :D

TollhouseFrank said:
nothin' wrong... but remember.... Cookies means milk... lager just dries ya out. so... nyaaaah. :attn:

bahh... but it would take an awful lot of cookies and milk to match the satisfying fullness that comes from drinking a pint of Guinness, matched nicely with an appropriate Cheese :)

Hmmmm.

Nah, I'll be eating my cookies along with liberal amounts of Steller Artois schooners and scotch 'n coke......

I don't think I could be a part of Helsyeah's team...
I wouldn't be able to have any (legal) powah considering half of their fuel; lol.

electrorcamd said:
I don't think I could be a part of Helsyeah's team...
I wouldn't be able to have any (legal) powah considering half of their fuel; lol.

Dont worry, we offer other non-alcholic beverages for your consumption, as well as enough Cheese as you could handle :)

Helsyeah said:
Dont worry, we offer other non-alcholic beverages for your consumption, as well as enough Cheese as you could handle :)
But you can't beat cookies and milk... sorry Helsyeah, I need the calcium and sugar!

mjw21a said:
Need beer also...........

ahh, we will have both types, dont worry, and for phsy's sake we'll keep a decent amount of space between the two bars.. ;)

Helsyeah said:
ahh, we will have both types, dont worry, and for phsy's sake we'll keep a decent amount of space between the two bars.. ;)

A good idea. As I'm lactose intolerant dairy products tend to, well, give me wind. Mind you, beer has the same effect...... Perhaps our team can be gas powered???? :p

It appears Helsyeah's team name is now officially the Regiment of Folding Cheese. eww... cheese gets all moldy and stuff.... at least cookies can be made soft again with some milk and they are as good as new...

TollhouseFrank said:
It appears Helsyeah's team name is now officially the Regiment of Folding Cheese. eww... cheese gets all moldy and stuff.... at least cookies can be made soft again with some milk and they are as good as new...

Yep. Be careful to refrigerate your Cheese properly guys...... Maybe we could sabotage their fridges so they run out of cheese to keep them going???? :p

This is going to be fun.... If Im on the cheese team.. i'll just cross over to the cookie thread and sober up. If on the cookie and milk team,,, I fear kidney stones from all that milk. I will cross over there and drink beer to help pass the stones. Its a win win :cool:

Hey guys... Helsyeah started something good in is team's thread, so of course i'm gonna steal the idea and patent it as my own :D . Anyways, I'm going to keep track of our team roster, any possible team awards and recognition... things like that. Also, it would be a big help if some of you would help me to keep track of things... like guys who are boosting thier over-all production the most in a week... the best Single-Day output... stuff like that.

Back