• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OcBible and Guidemania: Post questions here!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MrSeanKon

Disabled
Last edited:
el this program is based on Mathematical algorithms and it will be useful if you follow some instructions (wait a while) :)
It is something like overclocking calculator.
For example it predicts the next Maximum Stable Frequency of your CPU, RAM, chipset you can optimize your memory timmings, calculate the recommended PSU etc...
AMD and Intel users can use it.

Last edited:
I don't know about anyone else, but I am a bit leary of downloading any file that has just a link to a file as opposed to an actual site.

MrSeanKon, could you give us a link to the authors site or the company who wrote it's site?
Thanks

This thread was pulled and the source code was looked at by several people knowledgeable in C#.

We were just making sure this was not a malicious program. ;)

Its in a different language...but the download one is the one on the left. I just guessed...

A very sweet program! Goodjob, although i do not understand a few parts of it.

ps2cho said:
Its in a different language
:rolleyes: Sorry I do not undestand you...
This program is 100% in English!

ps2cho said:
A very sweet program! Goodjob
Thank you! :)

ps2cho said:
i do not understand a few parts of it.
Well feel free to post your questions.
OK my spare time is not enough but the main problem is simple:
I do not want to write analytical and long help files cos it is boring for reader.
On the other hand simple help files do not help some users so I must find the balance.. :shrug:
Xm I see you have an AMD similar like my samples...
So program will help you very much.

Last edited:
The download site is in a different language. Sorry i did not explain myself clearly.

MrSeanKon said:
It is a tool for any overclocker..
Is this for mobile Bartons? The reason I ask is because you cannot chose lower than 1.6 for the vcore. The default voltage for a mobile barton is 1.45.
I have mine running at 1.575. The next question that I have is, does this program actually change any settings. Or does it just give you recommended values.

Well I don't remember exact values... :rolleyes:
In the past I had the same mainboard but Vcore was higher and aircooled by SLK 948U.
MSF was 2608MHz and Vcore=1.852!
I think my CPU achieves 2.6GHz just for screen capture and at idle state of course. :santa:
Room temp is 28.5C now Vcore=1.744, 2550MHz Prime95 --> Temp is 40C.
Thermistor shows 41.5C. ;)

Thanks SolidxSnake!

Anyway interface look was my main problem... :rolleyes:
I was thinking should I choose menus??
Should I choose something different? :rolleyes:

In my opinion all icons are good looking cos of my private photo gallery.

You may read FAQ I explain there some basics...
OK I don't expect to make something like AutoCAD I am not a professional company! :shrug:
Program's interface seems Nero Burning ROM...
Well if someone can make a demo interface may I change it in the future...
Start button interface is like Windows XP. :)

Last edited:
No programming language is C#.
C# is much easier than C++ and we prefer it (me and circular=assistant programmer) from other C++ versions e.g. Borland C++ Builder or Microsoft Visual C++.

Last edited:
That looks like a great little program, but I have a question:
Is it a windows program, or has it been ported to linux or another Alt. OS. as well?

I just stumbled across this thread today, so this may have already been covered...
If so, I apologize.
If this IS in fact, a Windows-only application then it should be moved elsewhere in the forums, methinks. :)

rogerdugans said:
has it been ported to linux or another Alt. OS. as well?
Well I have no idea if you can run this program to another operating system.
I run only Windows.. :shrug:
By the way the majority of PC users have installed Windows..
Please download Microsoft Framework if errors occur during startup (see first post).

rogerdugans said:
then it should be moved elsewhere in the forums, methinks.
I think it is not a problem! :)
Cos you find this thread looking Support form.

rogerdugans said:
I just stumbled across this thread today, so this may have already been covered...
If so, I apologize.
Don't worry keep on computing!
Feel free to ask me anything you want. :)
This program is not suitable for novices it requires time to practise but after a while you will find it useful.

Back