• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Gigaram TCCD?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Someone from here is supposed to be getting his gigaram today. I remember he said that he gets it in today, but doesn't get home from school until 6pm or so.

WHERE ARE YOU?!

IT'S HERE!!!!
Unfortunately, I don't have the camera, my mom has it(it's her's) in washinton DC

Bad News.

Keep in mind that one sample does not mean the product is garbage BUT.............

I got the PC3700 2226 Gigaram. The label clearly states those specs.

Needs 2/3/2/6 to pass memtest at HTT200

Needs 2.5/3/3/7 to pass memtest at HTT233

Will not post past HTT243

All my other ram settings are set totally loose to give this stuff the best chance possible. 2t command rate, disable enleave etc.......

Each stick behaves the same way individually. It is not the motherboard or my chip. G.Skill, Corsair, and Twinmos have all performed well on this board. This almost $200 ram does not run as well as my $87 Twinmos.

Can you say RMA?

Oh well, so bad news? I don't understand... they charge $180 for ram that can't even do crappy timings. Okay, so I think someone here also bought the 3200... where is he?! :)

well, I will wait for some more results to come in before making a final judgement.....but at this point my GUT says I will not buy the 2GB set that I saw at newegg. Please prove my GUT wrong folks.

mista ting said:
i dont get that to, 2GB wont do squat unless you do graphic design or w/e wich uses alot of ram... 1gb is all a gamer needs :santa:
I'VE SAID THAT SAME EXACT THING IN ABOUT 10,000 DIFFERENT THREADS, and people still buy 2x1gb. I mean, some people also say "it's so that I don't have to upgrade later," but if they are to upgrade "later" then the ram prices would be less anyways.

pfffffffffffffff

Back