• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

folding_monkeys NEEDS YOU!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

the garynator

Chief folding_monkey
we're trying to recruit some new members for our subteam to boost our production...we've recently had a slump in production and need your help to regain dominance of the sub teams. To join, either send me a pm or post what your adding in this thread... and then change your folding name to "folding_monkeys" minus the quotes. :attn: FOLD ON! :attn:

-gary

that'd be great frank....bump :D

common, there's got to be at least one of you interested in joining a great subteam!

Well, I'm just trying to get my PPD 24 hour average up so I can overtake you guys.

You overtook me about a month back, but you're not so far ahead that I can't do it. I'm up to a 1000PPD 24 hour average now.

Dammit. Seems like everyone's overtaking me these days and am climbing the rankings slowly.

Ahhhh, I think I just need to drink more Red Bull. Then there's no way you can win.... ;o)

Back