• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OFFICIAL Team32 Subteams Directory

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Version History
Copyright TollhouseFrank 2005​

2.4 Added TexasOverclockers

2.3Updated Team info to include NerdLogic as co-founder of [OC]foldingninjas as per a pm from her. Updated Sub-Team Info for OC3D

Deleted 2 defunct Subteams, am planning updates on other subteams info.

added team YATTA :D

Added Red_Eyed_Folders and updated them whenever WU came in.
Removed True_AMD_Folders, as they are now a dead subteam

Updated Folding Monkeys Team Thread

Removed {PMS}Fishy as subteam per his request.

Added True_AMD_Folders

Added Team Cryo-Laboratory
Colorized Subteams List for Easier Reading

Updated TeamDFA Leader

fixed True_AMD_Folder's Leaders

Added in EOC stats for each team

Edited SterVin Information to include Team Leader
Added Links to Profiles of All known Team Leaders

Added Subteam SterVin
Reorganization of Information

Fixed Section Subtitles

Initial Posting
8 subteams
Alphabetized
Initial start of Official Thread

Last edited:
Subteams

Cryo-Laboratory
Leader: Mark620
Team Thread: Unknown
Other: Team Cryo folds under the name Mark620. They are what many consider to be a sister forum, dedicated to cooling and some other similar things.
EOC: Subteam statistics according to Extremeoverclocking.com

F(OC)LD
Leader: TollhouseFrank , stratcatprowlin
Team Thread: http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?t=379949
Other: Started as 2 of the better up and coming solo-folders, TollhouseFrank and King_Warg, decided to team up with part of True_AMD_Folders (a subteam that as far as I know, is no longer together). The leader of T_A_F was stratcatprowlin and icesaber. Plans to become top subteam on Team32 with powah now coming in from all sectors of the forums (even from a SETI CRUNCHER!)

Folding_Monkeys
Leader: The Garynator
Team Thread: http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?t=441350
Other: Formed during WW4, but not part of WW4. Powered by bananas, they plan on becoming the top subteam on T32 soon.

For_Those_We_Lost
Leader: DManeKid
Team Thread: http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?t=18685
Other: Started in honor of a lost cousin of fellow forum member mdcomp. Currently down to a handful of members, but still a great sub-team.

OC3D
Leader: Arkaine23
Team Thread:http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?t=554663
Other: Began as the OC Forums 3dMark Folding Team. Appears the only current active member is Arkaine23, who still gets a lot of borgs for OC3D through his Linux Distro, Overclockix.

[OC]Foldingninjas
Leader: Nerdlogic (co-founder)
Team Thread:Unknown
Other: One of the oldest sub-teams, has been around for a long time on Team32

SterVin
Leader: SterVin
Other: Nothing known about team at this time.

TeamDFA
Leader: OCn00b
Other: Folding Team started by an OCForums gaming clan.

Texasoverclockers
Leader: =ACID RAIN= and Wingless
Other: Dedicated to the OCF community members in the great state of Texas. Folds under the name texasoverclockers

YATTA
Leader: LennyTiger
Team Thread:http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?t=407646
Other:Slow CPU's Below 1GHz United!!! AKA Ye Auld Timeless Tinker Addicts

Last edited:
How to Help

I am looking for contributors of information and help with the current information that I do have available. Example: If I mispelled a subteam name or got the wrong link to the subteam thread. If You know of any corrections, additions, or other modifications needed, then please let me know, and it will be fixed as soon as possible.

Adding Subteams

If there is a Subteam I missed, then please post it in a manner similar to the way the ones above are posted. It will help me immensely when I go to add it in to the official list.

Last edited:
Contributing Members
all contributions will be first come first serve!

Seven - Confirming Seven and {PMS}Fishy still are subteams

VeryHumid - Confirming SterVin

David - Confirming [OC]FoldingNinjas, OC3D, For_Those_We_Lost, TeamDFA and TeamDFA Leader

the garynator - Confirming Folding_Monkeys

IceSaber- Confirming that he was co-leader of old subteam True_AMD_Folders. (Sorry man, didn't mean to leave ya out)

LennyTiger - Restarting an old SubGroup that even I didn't know about.

Last edited:
Maybe they never took off, but wasnt there supposed to be like a OCOCAU team or maybe it was like HKillers. Any way those still around?(also will delete this in like a day to save space.)

Hey mods you should STICKY this, it will help show off some nice aspects of FAH. Let them see what we have to offer and hopefully get a few more to join. You know working for a team is something many enjoy.

folding_monkeys is still going, however, not as strong as before, I'll be working on getting us back up to speed as soon as I have some time... 14 hour days on weekdays and 8hr days on weekends doesn't give me much time to rally everyone lol...

wow, that's awsome.
We ninjas are so stealth!
I know there used to be a thread, poll and all, but I guess it's gone now. But for the record, I made up the name that got voted in! Mwwahaha*goes back into the shadows*

Not Ww5 Subteams

NOT WW5 is coming up, and as such, we have 2 subteams being temporarily created for this. I will detail them here for the duration of NOT WW5

I will also put links to thier stats as soon as they are put up.

The Cookie Crusaders
Captain: TollhouseFrank

The Regiment of the Folding Cheese

Captain: Helsyeah

Winner: Helsyeah and the Regiment of the Folding Cheese

Last edited:
Here's a history lesson about OC3d. It was founded by NasSoccer (former team32 captain) and Arkaine23 (forum junky/linux dev), who'd previously done a lot of groundwork for the OC3dmark Team. They decided to switch folding names to OC3d.

At the time, Team32 was in fierce competition with Team Rage3d, who were set to overtake us very rapidly. OC3d grew to about 20 members at its max and collectivbely talked a lot of smack to several Rage3d subteams, the most notable of which was The_Raging_Dutchmen.

While Arkaine23's personal folding power grew significantly as he dived headfirst into Linux Administration and Development, the subteam iteself dwindled.

At one time OC3d was ranked 9th in the world's top folding producers 1st on Team 32, and until very recently was in the top 100 worldwide for total folding points. At present, I can confirm no other user folding under OC3d's banner.

things to update for the folding_monkeys...

Our new Official Thread(it's in my sig)

we plan on being the top subteam on ocforums(always have ;) )

Thanks Frank!

Back