• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

F(OC)LD is in full effect!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

stratcatprowlin

Ok guys the time we have all been waiting for has arrived.Everyone that has joined the new subteam should be folding for F(OC)LD as of now!

This is our chance to really move up the ranks and compete with members and other subteams that have way more production that any one of us alone could produce.Together we will rise to the top swiftly and with great pride as we have some of the most dedicated new and seasoned folders on our team.

I would like to thank TollhouseFrank who was instrumental in setting up the team by giving his time and effort to an idea that the two of us had and really wanted to bring to life.Without him this team would not be possible.

So with that I ask you to F(OC)LD on!

Our Stats

Last edited:
Thank you for your time and effort as well, Strat. **edit** got most of these horrible puns from King_Warg**

OK folks! This is IT!! Let's get out there and show these other sub-teams what borging is about!

Part 1: Lord of the Borgs - The Fellowship of the Borg
Our fellowship came together, and we set out on the quest to Mt. Borg, to destroy the One Disease.

Part 2: Lord of the Borgs - The Two Folders

In all this unfortunately, a great group by the name of True_AMD_Folders was pulled in half. But this new group, with the 'army' we are gathering, is much stronger, and will plough on to victory on the slopes of Mount Borg.

Part 3 The Lord of the Borgs - The Return of the BP

We now have the King of all packets, the BP back in power! LONG LIVE BP!!!

Last edited:
awsome! i will start folding for F(OC)LD once this Wu that i am working on is finished!

TO THE TOP! :attn:

edit: oh wait so if i stop the service of FaH, then change the client.cfg to the new name it will put this current wu under the new name?

Last edited:
i honestly don't know. i did that, and it came back up that it was doing the WU in the new name. so i hope it is...as its a BP... Wanna get started off with a bang!

true, Sjaak... but a few of us DO prefer working together with others.... sure, we would get the same amount of work done seperately... but its all under 1 name instead of a dozen.... or something like that... uhm....

want a cookie?

we are all still under 32... just a bunch of us under 1 name now.... LOL... someone's gotta put some fear and tremblin' into Nikhsub1, Wedo, Healsyeah, and the bunch... :p

You do know there are many other subteams right? If its getting up in ranks that you want join one of them, or do you want to control how the subteam runs? Any way good luck with it.

LOL. That was all in good fun, Tenchi. I think it helps the forum's production when a new, promising Sub-Team comes along and spurs the others on. It happened HEAVILY with WW4.... the Folding_Monkeys got some good stuff going for a bit. We have had a good amount of interest in this sub-team.

Oh yeah, dont' forget to help me with the sub-teams list thread! I'd like to get all the info I can so I can set up an official directory. Sorta like a phone-book, but only instead, its for the Sub-Teams

I as well won't be joining you, but I eagerly await you to show up on my threats list :D Competition is fun :D

see i figured i really doont have much chance of doing anything great on my own. thats my reason with going with the sub team rout

now if i could just get some time to get folding_monkeys back on track :rolleyes: (i'm working 14 hour shifts weekdays and 9 hour shifts weekends :barf: 2 1/2 more weeks and hopefully you'll see folding_monkeys kick in stronger than before.

tenchi86 said:
You do know there are many other subteams right? If its getting up in ranks that you want join one of them, or do you want to control how the subteam runs? Any way good luck with it.

Don't hate us cause we're scary.:burn:

Back