• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Not WW5 TEAM 32 fight till someone bleeds race to the end.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

{PMS}fishy

Christoph said:
At any rate, please be sure to update the first post with the links. Now that the page is up, I strongly prefer that people add themselves, since I don't want a half-dozen PMs asking to be signed up next time I log in. ;)

Ill fill you guys all in on it, once I get it all worked out.

Here is the basic idea. There will be 2 or more teams. Each team will have a captian. The captians will pick out of the pool, draft style. May the best team win.

Again more detials to come.

All I need right now, is who wants in. You continue to fold under your username. Please link me to your stanford and EXOC stats.

I also need 2 captians, so any 2 people intreasted in leading a team, PM me. If more than 2 PM me, Ill flip coins, or pull rabbits out of my hat or something.

Race probally won't start for another few weeks, but we can square away the set-up.

YES, YOU FOLD UNDER YOUR NAME

Please no chat in this thread, just so I can have 1 post per person, and add everyone to the main list.

UPDATE:

Bumped this therad back up, race will go on as of the 1st of June. Just looking to give users more time to get everything ready and signed up.

The teams (2 possibly more) will have captians which I have alreaded picked previously will draft their players, this is why its imporant to have everyone signed up in the begining. I may add players equally to the teams if I see the need, but would prefer not to.

Again everyone folds under their own name, and no stats are lost. Personal stats are combined together to create the team stats. I think this takes care of a huge issue that users had with the WW* races.

I think thats enough for now, Ill have a poll started once I get a handle on how many users there are going to be, so we can decide on a point goal. With this many heavy hitters, I was thinking 500k or maybe even 1 million, but you guys tell me.

Thats all the details for now, more to come, PM me any questions.

Last edited:
I'm game. It's all for a good cause anyways. If it starts in a few weeks, I'll probably be back home and have all my rigs powered up and folding again. House is being rennovated so I'm at my brother's place with only 2 out of my 6 rigs. (might have to call back some rigs people have borrowed for this one though :D )

name: CrystalMethod

EXOC: http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_summary.php?s=&u=4686
Stanford: http://vspx27.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=userpage&teamnum=32&username=CrystalMethod

Im in as well: helsyeah

edit:
{PMS}fishy said:
Please no chat in this thread, just so I can have 1 post per person, and add everyone to the main list.

;)

Last edited:
What kind of a folding race would this be if I wasn't facing off against fishy?

I'm game for team captain, as I feel the need to avenge my previous loss (by 1,000 points, bah)

Back