• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Fold for the For_Those_We_Lost subteam!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

@md0Cer

Come on guys, it is a way to honor those we have lost. From the stats, it looks like we will drop sevral positions in just a week.

Plus, since there are all the other sub-team threads, I figured I might as well start this one.

PS. I think my borg totally failed so thats not good either.

lol. as soon as me and King_Warg can get some borging done here in county... we may end up combining our efforts and making our own Sub-Team.

My borgs have been shut down permanently and I have shut down most of my farm due to bill situation. I only have 3 cpu's folding for 32 now :( 2 for FTWL and 1 for my own nick. I might go down to 1 on a 24/7 basis. We shall see what fortune brings.... Fold On!

belorsch said:
My borgs have been shut down permanently and I have shut down most of my farm due to bill situation. I only have 3 cpu's folding for 32 now :( 2 for FTWL and 1 for my own nick. I might go down to 1 on a 24/7 basis. We shall see what fortune brings.... Fold On!

Sorry to hear that, good luck though!

We have dropped from maroon to orange and have about half the active CPU's, despite my borg. :(

thread resorection! I should get my 4 cpus back on line before too long i need to try and find potential borgs but most the pcs around here are old, slow and never on much. Ill have a job soon tho too, just finished uni and than means some disposable income...

aftermath said:
thread resorection! I should get my 4 cpus back on line before too long i need to try and find potential borgs but most the pcs around here are old, slow and never on much. Ill have a job soon tho too, just finished uni and than means some disposable income...
Yeah! FTWL needs you.

I'v been folding for the last year quietly for ftwl, still trying to get back on line, being held to ransome atm :( but hopeful in a mounth ill be back on line. I have 4 wu waiting don't think they will expire before then.

Just wanted to bump this thread... And again edit:.... And again

Last edited:
Somehow FTWL is still turning in some WU's, I need to get a few PC's back up if I can.
:)

Matt

Back