• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The OC Forums "Thank You" Thread!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

I.M.O.G.

Glorious Leader
Have you hugged a member today?

Anytime you get some help from a member on the forums, and feel they went above and beyond what is expected, this is the place to recognize them for their efforts. I see thank you's in threads all the time, but this is a place where people can be openly recognized before everyone when they deserve it.

Feel free to tell others about who helped you, what it was someone helped you with, how they helped you, and link to the thread if you like!

Thanks OC Forums!

Thanks to David also for the idea of starting a thread like this. :)

Last edited:
I'll start...

Thread subject: A64 Purchasing 11/04
"Thank You" to: c627627, Gautum, hitechjb1, deception``
For: These guys gave me the best crash course update 3v4r on the whats and why's of looking at buying A64's currently. I asked a simple question, and they took the chance and made a hugely informative thread out of it, while keeping it manageable for everyone to read and understand. I knew some stuff going in, but I knew if I'd ask I would get a good quick answer - what they gave me was far beyond what I expected though.

Great work guys, and thanks a lot for your contributions to the forums. I'm certain I am not the only one who has appreciated your work here. :)

Last edited:
Gautum has given me loads of help before with regards to A64 advice and also he helped me out by answering my questions about benchmarking.

Thanks to Imog for being an ear to pull on occassionally (if not a leg to pull :p).
Thanks to BillA for helping me understand radiators and water cooling fundamentals better.
Thanks to Nikhsub1 for his helping me upgrade my H2O system.
R0bb23 for helping me learn avatar making skills.
Flounder43 and nihili for lively discussions on cool subjects.

I want to thank Skip for giving the world a place to come to overclock that's founded in civility. Thats where it all starts.

there are so many to thank that i will just say thanx to anyone in advance or from the past that has helped me with anything no matter how stupid the question was! :clap:

Thanks to CandymanCan, Overclocker550, Gautam, Enduro, Tictac, <espeically> Merlin and Trats I have managed to keep my sanity by destryoing theirs :D

all i can say is THX!!! to all those that have the info i needed when i was looking to upgrrade, build friends comps.. and deal with my own screwups!!

Well..
I would like to thank
Sententail, hitechjb1, deception``, Gautam, CandymanCan, Grov. :attn:

More thank to hitechjb1, he helped me on my first overclocking of a AMD A64 system, I owe him my success - :attn:

I would like to thank google, because google made me find OC.com and consequent OCF.

Also Skip and iNet for hosting this.

All the members for helping me.

Also I want to thank my mom and dad for making me (and Trojan for the poor quality control who helped make me), so that I could be here to make overclocks.

I thank Gautam for Helping me when i first started the A64 path. I thank Sentential for being a cool friend, i thank Osiris. I would like to thank HitechJb1 for being the most techie guy i know on the forum. I would like to thank everyone on the forum who puts up with my bad spelling tee heee.

Last edited:
I'd like to thank the moderator staff/administrator staff, in particular JoT and Oni - the 1337est of the leet.

I'd like to thank Hitechjb1 for his tremendous amount of work on the Tbred Athlon, and for providing a role model.

I'd like to thank the Fanman, Archilocus, for taking a n00b under his wing. :beer: Anyone willing to answer my question deserves a medal.

Thanks to I.M.O.G., 'cause he's cool and levelheaded, most of the time. ;)

Thanks to 0cer, too. (You're a pain sometimes, buddy, but thanks anyway!)

Thanks all around.

Too many people to thank, but I want to mention just a few at the moment...

I would like to thank all of the mods and seniors for putting up with my crazy projects over the years. I have to mention, JoT, Donny_Paycheck, David, Christoph and @md0cer for going above and beyond in assisting me with many of the projects I have undertaken.

Thanks!
:)

More to come. Just so many people to thank.

Matt

:thup: to Cathar for proving it's possible to have your skills soar in the stratosphere at the same time while your ego is well grounded.

eobard said:
I want to thank Skip for giving the world a place to come to overclock that's founded in civility. Thats where it all starts.

Can I get an Amen?

Also:

Thanks to Donny_Paycheck, Red Hot Machine, SpeeDj, cw328, Oni, Sickboy for putting up with having me contact them by IM constantly :)

Thanks to IMOG and mdcomp, the two best Seniors I ever have had the pleasure of meeting, also thanks to Sony and Sonny, both of whom are two great guys.

Extra special thanks to Oni for introducing me to the great band that are The Tea Party, and for being a fantastic person in general.

Thanks to all the Admins and Mods for putting the time in to keep this forum the best on the net.

Thanks to all the Seniors, past and present, who have helped make this forum what it is.

Thanks to all the members who keep coming back, the life blood of this forum.

/me goes to fetch hankerchief and dry his eyes.

Last edited:
Id like to shout out to, Mr B, Lutawiscasa, SilverSinkSam, and JoT.

Never had a bad deal, ever. Never been trolled, only seen 1 or 2 bad deals around here. Its because of these guys that it is this way.

I'd like to thank Archilochus: He was a friend when I was new on the forums.

Dcasole: for helping answer all the questions that I couldn't in the Intel MSI area and for being a excellent bridge between the ocforums and the MSI forums.

THE MODERATORS and ADMINS: thanks for keeping these forums clean and friendly, it's because of you guys that I made this forum my home and I hope it will become a home for all of our new members as well.

Thanks guys :) (and anyone else that I forgot to mention)

My Thanks to all you guys in here.
Specially guys who helped me build my first rig a few months ago!
http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?t=325569
http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?t=326351 :D

Its been a super experience so far.

I'd like to thank I.M.O.G and Edwarduane in particular. They walked me through my first build, answered all my stupid Q's patiently and even told me how to attach the CDROM to the drive bay :D (Yes I was a super Noob). You guys are the best!

Back