• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Firefox Hole And Patch

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
the patch was great. even though it wanted me to update dom after that...... i didn't understand that but anyone the patch worked and i upgraded to the secret .92 version of firefox. most ppl are using the buggy .91 or the old .90 :D

what the hell is that? when i hit update it says cant find it.

and im patched right because the 2 things say false. so as long as they say false im patched?

Attachments

• dom.JPG
    dom.JPG
    14.1 KB · Views: 96
Zatrix said:
the patch was great. even though it wanted me to update dom after that...... i didn't understand that but anyone the patch worked and i upgraded to the secret .92 version of firefox. most ppl are using the buggy .91 or the old .90 :D

what the hell is that? when i hit update it says cant find it.

and im patched right because the 2 things say false. so as long as they say false im patched?

quoted because no body bothered to answer my question

hmm ty..wow look a browser comp. that puts out updates when security flaws are found...who woulda thought?

Back