• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New ThermalRight NB-1C

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
i had the aluminum version but one of my clips broke. i like the HS but the clips seemed very thin and weak compared to the stock clips on a MB.
i dont think the copper will cool any better than the aluminum one though.
i think that copper can transfer the heat faster than alum. but the alum can dissipate it into the air faster. so if it was a copper block with alum. fins it would be most effective. very pretty though.

Thiner the blades and the more of them are better, no matter if it foes have that nice looking pyramid in the midle, i like my thermaltake spark 7

rhino56 what kind of cooling you have on your p4c800-e deluxe

Hmm, I've been waiting on getting a new NB cooler for my NF7-S Rev. 2 because I was curious how this one would do. Based on the review though, it doesn't look all that much better than an NB-1. The review said that the fan supplied wasn't the quitest...but I thought that it was going to be quiter than the NB-1...unless the NB-1 is REALLY loud in comparison.

If anyone finds any other reviews be sure to post 'em here.

CheeZeTM said:
Thiner the blades and the more of them are better, no matter if it foes have that nice looking pyramid in the midle, i like my thermaltake spark 7

rhino56 what kind of cooling you have on your p4c800-e deluxe
right now i have a 6000 rpm fan on the stock HS and replaced the thermal pad with as5. it gets hot though so eventually ill be going with a watercooled pelt.

Leviathan41 said:
Has anyone tried one of these on an IC-7 with an SP-94? I would consider picking one up if I knew for sure it would fit. . .

I have an IC7 MAX-3 with a sp-94 and the NB-1 (aluminium) on and everythings fits! ;)

Leviathan41 said:
Has anyone tried one of these on an IC-7 with an SP-94? I would consider picking one up if I knew for sure it would fit. . .

yeah NB-1C fits on mine too. didn't help out the overclock, but that doesn't mean anything for yours ;)

Back