• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Get to the Furbs! AMD maTX farming boards for $20 SHIPPED!!!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I just got this one so I'll post the link now.

$19 AMD 64 Board!

It says this in the title.
AOpen Motherboard for AMD Athlon XP/Athlon/Duron Processors, VIA K8T800 Chipset, Model AK86-L (OEM, BAREBONE)

But it's an A64 board.

Specifications:
Supported CPU: AMD Athlon 64 CPU
Chipset: VIA K8T800 / VIA 8237
RAM: 3x DDR DIMM slots. Support DDR400 [PC3200] max 3GB
IDE: 2x ATA133
SATA: 2x SATA150
RAID Support: RAID 0, 1
Slots: 1x AGP(8X), 5x PCI
Ports: PS/2 x 2, USB Port x 4, LAN Port x 1, COM Port x 2, Printer Port x 1, and Audio
Onboard LAN: Realtek Gigabit PCI LAN Chip
Onboard Audio: Realtek AC'97 CODEC on-board

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=13-137-042R&type=Refurbish

I tried getting the Biostar Nforce2 mATX super duper farming board but it was sold out. Man I wish I had some more $ to spend right now. Time to get some farms up and running folders!!!!

There is still alot of board's left in newegg's refurb for 19 bux like 10 or so and there's a few $29 ones.

jonspd said:
There is still alot of board's left in newegg's refurb for 19 bux like 10 or so and there's a few $29 ones.

at the time of me posting that earlier reply, they were sold out. they would show up as "in stock" but wouldn't add to my cart when i tried...

the problem with the cheap athlon 64 boards is the cost of the dang cpu! lol shure 20 for a board and 200 for a cpu, lol just get some refurb 2500s and mobos refurb ram mebe a fortron 350 and order up a power splitter and your set!

I saw this on their site, and I thought 'whew, I hit the jackpot.' I called up my dad to tell him i'd be using his cc and that i'd pay him back and he said sure. I made myself some ramen noodle soup and ate it, came back downstoairs to order and all was left was 2 pages of crappy motherboards. I wanted that $30 nf7-s rev. 2 and 2 matx boards for $20 each. Boohoo.

Back