• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New DD, TDX

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JDizzle

Well I saw this posted in another forum and I saw a thread of people wanting to see what this thing looking like so here you go...

Attachments

• tdx.jpg
    tdx.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 3,342
OK, i know nothing about this so i'm just guessing from the pic and what little i think i've learned from you people

looks almost like the inlet rams right up against the base, so water would come in and spray out between the barb and the base giving it high turbulence and velocity as it sprays out and mixes with the other water in the chamber and hits the walls.... If I'm right, neat idea. Wonder how well it would work.. Should get the fresh water onto the center of the die and move it out fairly qucikly.

Looks like it has some form of pin arrangement with a wall of some sorts o_O weirdness... it is shiny and pretty though !

With a negative image, it looks like there is some form of nozzle system similar to the RBX... and what looks like dimples. I think you are right VAdept

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 2,524
Looks really small. But the negitive looks cooler than it.

Can we keep the DD ripped off "xxxx" out of this thread, as you have no way to substantiate such claims

alright now Im getting ****ed off. STOP FILLING MY HEAD WITH CHOICES!!!!!!!!

soooo when will this be released? hell, I dont want to wait for testing, Ill test it myself. just let me buy it *wwwaaaaahhhhh*

Looks to my eyes like the same internal design as the RBX except turned sideways to allow for single outlet. It also looks to my eyes to be wider than the RBX.

Back