• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

9600XT OC results

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AMD-Me

Last edited:
nice overclock, but iam surprised that card and clock speed is only 200 points higher than mine on those tests

Last edited:
Good job. I've been wanting one of those cards for some time, now I want one even more... It'll be replacing my dead 128mb Ti4400 card. :/

Ahhh getting dual sticks of buffalo ram pc3200 and a vantec iceberq copper comming in for xmas...watch out page one ;) 15,000+ 3dmarks comming at ya. Ive already achieved 14900 3dmarks but futuremark wont lemmie publish it :(.

PreservedSwine said:

I was talking about his 3dM03 score

3DM01 scores are so system dependant, unlike 3DM03.

If you want to compare GPU's, 3DM03 is the way to do it
(Btw- nice score w/ your Ti4200:) )

yeah my 3d01 score jumped up 300 points when I upgraded to XP AND benched with my cpu 200mhz SLOWER :eek:

Im getting one of these cards for xmas, cant wait to see what I can do with it :D

AMD-ME I have a 9600XT that I'm working on now. I'll let you know what I get it up to soon. I also have a whitewater block on the way, so me and you are gonna have to duke it out for top spots! :) hehehe....

against my better judgement, im gonna return this 9600XT and upgrade to a 9800pro, gotta love my best buy employee discount ;) Im gonna install my iceberq and dual channel ddr and see what i can get, only have xmas off from work :(

Hope we get some new 9800pro's in with HL2, i hope.

Ah you bastage! Now I don't stand a chance! :p
Oh well, I'll go for your previous results then :cool:

My current: 14167
Your previous: 14763

Ok time to get to work! Hehe....

rerun 2001 with default settings and see what you get...instead of running your Z-Buffer at 16...default is 24...

Jesus....

If my CPU was running at 3.6GHz(!), I'd have a humongous score too :p

Unknown 2429 MHz
Intel Pentium 4 3619 MHz

FSB 219
MHz 301 MHz

I just noticed my cpu is "unknown". It's not unknown damnit! It's a Tbred! :D

Back