• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

In case you forgot - Original User Agreement

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

skip

OCForums Founder & Extraordinarily Elusive Adminis
Overclockers Forums Rules :

Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please press the Agree button at the end of the page. Note: By pressing the button you declare that you are over the age of 13.

Although the administrators and moderators of Overclockers Forums will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and the owners of Overclockers Forums will not be held responsible for the content of any message.

By clicking the Agree button, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

Forum Code of Conduct

We are especially concerned that EVERYONE who comes here finds a warm welcome and is well received.

To this end, we have established over time a few simple rules which allow for a broad diversity of opinions and points of view to express themselves, without creating disharmony and ill-will. They are as follows:

1. Absolutely NO personal attacks will be tolerated, no exceptions!

2. No hard language is permitted. If you feel you absolutely must swear The use of Stars (*) can convey your feeling with out endangering your place in our forums. Saying "S***!" is allowed. Saying "YOU S*** is never allowed, ever!!

3. Please observe our posting rules, which includes posting in the proper Topic. We have included a Topic list to help new members to our forum determine where their post most likely belongs.

4. We do not permit advertising OF ANY KIND! This includes posting your URL, offering items for sale or trade, or announcements of new sites. This applies equally to commercial and private ads. We do permit Senior Members to post their URLs in their signature - this is the only exception.

5. Should it become necessary to ban someone from our forums, they are very rarely, if ever, given a second chance.

6. ABSOLUTELY no posting of Warez (Pirated Software), Cracks or links to Warez or Cracks sites. All such sites are illegal and pose a threat to our continued existence. NO EXCEPTIONS!

7. Political and religious discussions have no place here therefore they are not allowed.

8. Racial, Sexist or Religious slights of any kind are absolutely not tolerated and will be dealt with accordingly.

9. Sexual Harassment of ANY KIND will not be tolerated in our Forums. Anyone found doing this will be immediatly banned.

10. Overclockers.com assumes no responsibility for any bad deals. Buy/trade/sell at your own risk!!!!

The owners and operators of Overclockers Forums have the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread, avatar, usermame or signature for any reason.

If you agree to these terms. Press the Agree button below and continue with registration.

Last edited by a moderator:
I Agree with all terms of the overclockers site and Forums. There was no "agree" button on this page. However, during the original registration, I thought I did check that I agreed with all terms and rules. I think they are common sense, hate sites where members advertise, or make unnecessary comments. I joined this site to lear and use as an educational tool. Plain and simle. My best friend told me about this site. I want to learn how to make the computer I built with the help of my friend faster and better. I moved and do not have the opportunity to just walk next door anymore. Ken Stockdale

Im just trying to figure out how to post a problem im having with a new card i just bought. Does it have to be this difficult?????????

wheres the agree button? where do i post about a problem with a video card??

I can see this is gonna be alot of help....spinning my wheels here...well thanks anyways

Im just trying to figure out how to post a problem im having with a new card i just bought. Does it have to be this difficult?????????

wheres the agree button? where do i post about a problem with a video card??

I can see this is gonna be alot of help....spinning my wheels here...well thanks anyways

There's no "agree" button on this page. When you register you agree to the terms.

To post a thread about your GPU go to the appropriate GPU sub-forum and create a new thread.

Also, no need to create 3 posts back-to-back-to-back, there's an edit button for you to edit your posts...

There's no "agree" button on this page. When you register you agree to the terms.

To post a thread about your GPU go to the appropriate GPU sub-forum and create a new thread.

Also, no need to create 3 posts back-to-back-to-back, there's an edit button for you to edit your posts...

Yep, spinning his wheel's.
For a whole 7 minutes. Lol.
You are so patient with these sorts of things Matt, good for you.

Yep, spinning his wheel's.
For a whole 7 minutes. Lol.
You are so patient with these sorts of things Matt, good for you.

Not everyone has been using forums for years, especially those who just registered and aren't even sure how to start their own topics. :beer:

A gentle hand and guidance is much more appropriate when someone is explaining they are lost. That's what all those fancy stars above our names are all about. :thup:

Looks like he got his thread started about the same time Matt replied to his questions:
http://overclockers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6666433#post6666433

Back