• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Pic's of my water cooled TJ09

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ric2L

Finally got a camera, thought I'd post some pics of my rig, alot of you guys helped me out with parts and mods, THANKS alot!!!

Now I just have to learn how to use this camera a little better.

Hopefully there will be a watercooled HD4870 or two in there next month, will post more pics then.

looks nice. Everything is well color coordinated. Can you get a picture of it off with the side panel on? I'd just like to see it with no lights on.

One of these days, one of these days.
Pics like that are causing me to want to take the "PLUNGE"!:soda:

I'll have to change my avatar to "FLOWMASTER":D

Excellent job.

Here you go

Picture link seems to not be working.

I was just reading your sig, I'm guessing you're using the Samsung T240 TOC monitor? That monitor was made for your color combination. I have that monitor and it is great.

Picture link seems to not be working.

I was just reading your sig, I'm guessing you're using the Samsung T240 TOC monitor? That monitor was made for your color combination. I have that monitor and it is great.

Its a 245BW montior, got it at Best Buy, Sometimes I think it puts out more heat than the PC !!!

That's the XPSC res top isn't it? How do you like it, and is the fill plug a tandard threading for a barb attachment?

Awesome job man, I love that case .. I think you need to get those graphics cards in the loop now .. They look lonely :p
yea I'm working on that, want a 4870, and ek full cover block, just not enough cash flow until i get back from the beach in two weeks, hopefully the 1 gig cards will be out soon.

Re-requesting pic of the top to see how you got that 3x120mm radiator in there!

Thanks!! :)

radbrackets.jpg

I used SilverStone's rad brackets for 120.2 rads, you just have to drill 4 new holes in order to mount a 120.3 rad. I painted them black so there very hard to see, unless I pull the top back off of the rig, and thats not going to happen any time soon.

Back