• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AMD X2 4050e

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Sir-Epix

It has been awhile since I built my last computer...see sig! I was wondering how my OC is doing. This is the highest I have gotten it to be stable, though I have had it posted at 2.94GHz though it was not stable. I am using the stock HS and Fan no mods/etc. Though I plan on upgrading it in the future I wanted to see how the chip performed first. Let me know what you think or if you have any suggestions.

Attachments

• OC.JPG
    OC.JPG
    120.9 KB · Views: 1,023
hes a usin a stock cooler.
get a better cooler, drop the temp and then pump the processor up more

Looks pretty good. How's your temps?

I am sitting at 41C, and I am planning on buying a TEC cooler after my wedding...have to have priorities!

I think you've just added ~1600 RAC ...! :):thup:

I am thinking ~1400 RAC for this processor. Though I lost 2.3K in RAC from my T7300 having a corrupted file...won't let me boot into windows. Hoping to get that fixed real soon though.

On a side note I noticed in BIOS that there is something called AM2 Boost. I currently have it disabled does anyone know what it does?

I am thinking ~1400 RAC for this processor. Though I lost 2.3K in RAC from my T7300 having a corrupted file...won't let me boot into windows. Hoping to get that fixed real soon though.
My s939's are running ~1600 on the v8 app but they are all 2x1Mb L2. The only 2x512Mb I've got is running Linux so there's no direct comparison available. :-/ It'll be interesting to see what you get ...

Back