• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

F@H EOC Stats Yahoo Widget!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

LandShark

Super Shark Moderator
ok, the yahoo widget engine base F@H EOC stats widget is ready!! this one is actually better than the Vista Sidebar version!

enhancement over Vista Sidebar version:

1. it will save your user info (e.g. unique url, user name, team#) while Vista Sidebar (limitation of the Sidebar itself) can't!

2. it will auto update 20mins (3:20am, 6:20am, 9:20am, etc.) after the standard EOC update time (3am, 6am, 9am, etc. UTC) to ensure giving enough time for EOC to process it's own update. and this version's auto update timer is already pre-caculated regardless your time zone!! (but do remember to check daylight saving time tho!) where as the Vista Sidebar version is auto update every 3 hrs start from the time you start the gadget (this will be address in future version).

Version:

v1.0 initial release
v1.1 fix dock being update too frequently
v2.0 added team stats and simplified setup procedure

installation instruction:

~ go download & install Yahoo Widget.

~ get the widget from Yahoo's gallery page.

~ input your user name & team number.

that's it!!

and hope you'll like it!! :)

here's the screen shots:

screenshot2.jpg

screenshot3.jpg

screenshot1.jpg

Last edited:
time goes fast.

Version 2.0 is OUT!!

in this version, I had included Team Stats! and it could be easily switch inbetween user and team stats too.

also, another major improvement is hard coded/embedded unique URL!! there's no longer a need to request your own personal unique URL from EOC anymore!! ;)

hope you guys will like it!!

I get an error when I input My user name and team.

It says "Error Parsing Data! One or more Input is Invalid. Make Sure You Enter a Valid Username and Team ID."

I have checked and my user name and team show up on the Extreme overclocking site. Any help would be appreciated.

I get an error when I input My user name and team.

It says "Error Parsing Data! One or more Input is Invalid. Make Sure You Enter a Valid Username and Team ID."

I have checked and my user name and team show up on the Extreme overclocking site. Any help would be appreciated.

what's your user name and team number?? so I could try it in my end.

NAME; NEW AND OLD=krazykraut
how do get widget? cant find way to get one for f@H.
JUST GOT F@H RUNNING AGAIN.

JUST GOT REFURB FROM TIGER DIRECT
HP COMPAQ DC7900 CMT (CANT GET ACCESS PANEL OPEN)

Last edited:
Back