• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Geils GX22GB6400UDCA='s confirmed D9GMH

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
3 more pic's.Hey 2 gigs of D9GMH for $74.99 cant touch that.Now i have to see if i killed this stick.I hope not.Oh yeah the hologram sticker stays assembled in the USA and cpuz says week 15 year 07

Attachments

• d9.BMP.jpg
    d9.BMP.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 1,017
  • geil.BMP.jpg
    geil.BMP.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 992
  • ss.BMP.jpg
    ss.BMP.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 988
Last edited:
Good find. You should start a thread in the Cyber Deals section.

So just how well do they overclock?

And speaking of overclocking, I see that the L709A did not disappoint. Looks like a very nice proc!

Reefa_Madness said:
Good find. You should start a thread in the Cyber Deals section.

So just how well do they overclock?

And speaking of overclocking, I see that the L709A did not disappoint. Looks like a very nice proc!

The Geils OC pretty well.They are not spectacular but DDR2 1040 @4-4-4-12 with 2.3v is pretty good.But They dont do much better after that 1080 at 5-6-6-18 is best i could get out of them But i was afraid to push any voltages higher than 2.3v

Yeah my E6420 is a nice chip. Ive had it to 3.7ghz with 1.55v.

Last edited:
my geil's -

http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?t=497600
model: GX22GB6400UDC

max clocks:
ddr2-892 (446mhz) @ 2.2v 5-5-5-15 (set in bios)
ddr2-930 (465mhz) @ 2.2v 6-6-6-18 (set with memset)

Your UDCA's must be a new revision. Also, geil's website says these sticks should run 4-4-4-12 900mhz, so i'm wondering what i'm doing wrong...maybe i need to finally do that 2.3v mobo mod.

gigabit said:
The Geils OC pretty well.They are not spectacular but DDR2 1040 @4-4-4-12 with 2.3v is pretty good.But They dont do much better after that 1080 at 5-6-6-18 is best i could get out of them But i was afraid to push any voltages higher than 2.3v

Yeah my E6420 is a nice chip. Ive had it to 3.7ghz with 1.55v.

520mhz @ 4-4-4-12 w/ 2.3v stable?

Morvak said:
If I get 4gb's of this, will it still have the same effectiveness as 2gb's?
you mean if you get 4x1gb sticks instead of 2x2gb... i think with a p35 mobo it still kicks *** with 4 sticks... someone correct me if i'm wrong...

CCUABIDExORxDIE said:
you need to update your sig! and if your running anything over pretty much 2.1v get a fan of that ram if you want it to last.
Sig is updated.Im running OCZ's.I wouldnt have pulled the spreaders if i didnt have anothers set of ram(the geils are my backup set but maybe it should be the other way around.).I had a feeling these geils were D9 but everyone was saying Spectek-3 IC's

Young man didn't I tell you NOT to let the cat out of the bag :-/

Now the GEIL will sell out with the Micron chips and whereas I could have run 4GB to 1100MHz the other IC's won't match.

Just kidding I forgive you, but rest assured some of the smartest Overclockers don't "kiss and tell" until they've got all the Booty they can get :)

Words of Wisdom from Felix the Cat's Lab assistant who obviously gets shocked once in a while, but they love that "do" in the Beverly Hils.....

These modules have gone up in price since your OP.

They are now $107, plus $5 shipping, less $10 MIR for a net cost of $102.

That's a 25% jump in just two weeks. Still a good price however, if they are continuing to ship with Micron D9GMH.

More evidence in support of the view that the low point in memory prices is behind us.

I just got another kit, because the ad still says CL4-4-4- from 1.9V ~ 2.4V this is indicative of Micron D9 since the newer IC's do not run as low as 1.9V nor as high as 2.4 V IMHO

I think Newegg purchased a huge amount of these. My first kit ran me $99 wih a $25 rebate this kit cost $106 with a $10 rebate. That's $164 for a 4GB kit (4x1GB which OC's better then 2x2GB) the least expensive kit of 4GB is a kit of http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820144072 which are another hot GEIL product

Back