• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

F@H Spotlight #60

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

LandShark

Super Shark Moderator
This is the 60th in the series of T32 Spotlights!! I'll try my best to keep this Spotlight as regular post as possible as long as the nominations keep coming in!! So, keep sending me the nomination guys/gals!!!

For how to go about nominating a fellow folder, please go to THIS THREAD, or better yet, you can PM me directly. To see the ever growing list of who has been interviewed and the expected date of the next spotlight, please go to THIS THREAD.

Now please give a warm welcome to..........................

Mark620

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Again, Thanks for taking the time to allow me to interview you.

When did you join the Team? Approximate date is ok if you don't know the specific date.
according to EOC it was 08.15.04 that seems right...

If there was something recent that you did that you wanted your fellow teammembers to know about, what would it be?
spent 10 days at childrens hospital with my 7yo daughter who had gotten E coli

What is your EOC (extremeoverclockers) stats link?
EOC

You do not have to give specifics (address), but what State do you live in, and if you don't mind telling, what town? (town is not required, but if not a town, a general direction and distance from the nearest 'big town/city' would suffice)
Uppercumberland area of Middle, TN

How did you initially hear about F@H?
I was looking for a distributed client after 4 years of doing "RC64"

After starting, why do you continue to Fold?
Just because....
I have lost 3 grand parents to Cancer...one beat it twice b4 the 3rd got her(3 strike rule???)

What do you do for a living?
I work for an Industrial distributor.

What do you do for fun?
Getting out in the outdoors.

Is there anything special you do in your spare time that you really enjoy?
Doing things with my kids

Time to spill your guts. What are the stats of your main folding rig? Why is it your fave? What all do you use the rig for?
It is an XP2400 with winXP not much...I have better rigs folding but it is the placement of the machine and that is the reason I use it...

Do you have a Borg-Farm? If so, how many computers, and what are they? (CPU, RAM)
Yes, they are not much tho...14 at home and 6 at work

What are your future goals? What do you most want to accomplish with your life?
Raise my kids and become become financially independant

If there is something you want to tell the team, then spill your guts! What have I missed in my questions that could help the team learn more about you and who you are?
I am not a very public person, I do not like the "lime Light"

I am not a very public person, I do not like the "lime Light"
Well your in the Lime light now!:beer:(Whoops I meant spotlight)
Nice to meet you Mark great job Folding.

Hope your little girl has recovered fully.

Last edited:
Good to meet you Mark620. I have a younger brother in TN, he says it's beautiful there, the few times I've been to TN he's 100 % right.:clap:

Edit: I hope everything is OK with your 7 year old daughter now.

Glad to meet you Mark and its nice to learn some more of another great, even if quiet, team mate :)

This team has quite a few members like yourself that are the backbone of the team ... steady folding for years for the common cause :thup:

Fold On!

:beer: :beer:

/edit whoops ... almost forgot a :beer: for our spotlight manager :eek:

My daughter is not out of the woods yet.
Her kidneys may still fail :cry: :cry: :cry:

We went to the Nephrologist last week
he called yesterday wanting more tests done today.

Last edited:
Yes, My daughter's Nephrologist Called TODAY (02/02/07)
and said her second set of tests came back within normal parameters.
There are still some problems that should go away with time, your kidneys are
very slow to heal. He wants to monitor her quarterly for at least the next 3 years...

Back