• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

F@H Spotlight #56

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

LandShark

Super Shark Moderator
This is the 56th in the series of T32 Spotlights!! I'll try my best to keep this Spotlight as regular post as possible as long as the nominations keep coming in!! So, keep sending me the nomination guys/gals!!!

For how to go about nominating a fellow folder, please go to THIS THREAD, or better yet, you can PM me directly. To see the ever growing list of who has been interviewed and the expected date of the next spotlight, please go to THIS THREAD.

Now please give a warm welcome to..........................

silent bob

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Again, Thanks for taking the time to allow me to interview you.

When did you join the Team? Approximate date is ok if you don't know the specific date.
I think I started in version 2 , before the big switch over , and Statsman had the best stats

If there was something recent that you did that you wanted your fellow teammembers to know about, what would it be?
I started working at the family buisness , I got 6 borgs

What is your EOC (extremeoverclockers) stats link?
EOC

You do not have to give specifics (address), but what State do you live in, and if you don't mind telling, what town? (town is not required, but if not a town, a general direction and distance from the nearest 'big town/city' would suffice)
I live in Lansing Illinois , about 30 miles south of Chicago

How did you initially hear about F@H?
well all the cool kids were doing it , so I figured what the heck , why not

After starting, why do you continue to Fold?
mostly stats , but the kicker is it also does good things as finding cures and stuff

What do you do for a living?
I am in Land Development . This means I take raw land ( usually farm ) and put in the streets , plumbing , utilities , that type of thing , so they can build houses

What do you do for fun?
I am attempting to play Golf , but you said fun so... I have not had muych fun this year , but I like RC Cars . We would drag race them suckers , some reaching speeds of close to 120mph
I could only get mine to 95mph . This is my SChumacher Fusion , 3 speed and hard as hell to control out of the gate , but if done correct , I was hell on wheels to catch

Is there anything special you do in your spare time that you really enjoy?
spare time , no such thing.

Time to spill your guts. What are the stats of your main folding rig? Why is it your fave? What all do you use the rig for?
well right now I am on my backup its a 754 3000+ and a gig of value select . My main ( which should be running soon , again) is a 3700+ Diego 2 gig Mushkin Extreme , 7800GTX , X-Fi Platnuim , all inside a LianLi 1000 silent and a slot load DL DVDx16
I for the most part just let them fold but I enjoy NFSMW so when its not checking stats or out runnning the cops ( or that other thing we cant talk about on these forums ) casual surfing .

Do you have a Borg-Farm? If so, how many computers, and what are they? (CPU, RAM)
I personally at home have 3 rigs ( main is not listed )
754 3000+ on ECS mobo with a gig of Value Select
my cherry picked 2.4b @ 3.6 gig of hodge podge
and a trade in for a rig I built HP some crappy number after the HP its a 1.5 with 512 of something I had laying around

at work I have 6
5 Dell 1.8's all with 256 except mine I got 512

What are your future goals? What do you most want to accomplish with your life?
buy a townhouse so I dont have to mow the lawn ever again

If there is something you want to tell the team, then spill your guts! What have I missed in my questions that could help the team learn more about you and who you are?
I hate being serious about almost anything , life is too short , have fun now , forget later , you will be dead later .

.... and thats all I gots ta say about that....

thanks for the interview , sorry it took so long to reply , been busy at work , had a villiage meeting last night , and I had to tell teh people about what we were proposing , I hate speaking infront of people . I do have some pics of Me , robjustice, RedHotMachine , WickedKlown and his wife.

thanks
steve

silent bob said:
I do have some pics of Me , robjustice, RedHotMachine , WickedKlown and his wife.

thanks
steve[/color]
hey Steve, I do want to see that pic of you guys too!!! didn't notice you guy live close to each other. :cool:

Great to meet you some more Bob :)

And I am looking forward to seeing your home farm/rack build ... it sounds like it will be much purdier than mine :eek:

Fold on!

:beer: :beer:

Silent Bob! Nice to learn more about you (although I clearly remember the two weeks or so we were neck and neck in the points standings). :beer:

Thanks guys
jivetrky , we should hook up after the holiday season just to say we have meet another ocforum member , that would be sweet !!!!

pscout , I cant wait either to see it , I am however getting anxious to buy all teh parts tho

ben , I will catch you after the first of the year , your number 2 on my list ! !

LS I will get you those pics tomorrow , they are on my flash drive and thats at work

thank you all

silent bob

hit yes it is a paintball thing or was , just never got changed back to Senior Member.
Viper , we should hook up or something , we live close enuff .
cya all ina week
oh and no pix sorry fellas I forgot when I was at work and wont be back for a while

Back