• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

F@H Spotlight #53

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

LandShark

Super Shark Moderator
This is the 53th in the series of T32 Spotlights!! I'll try my best to keep this Spotlight as regular post as possible as long as the nominations keep coming in!! So, keep sending me the nomination guys/gals!!!

For how to go about nominating a fellow folder, please go to THIS THREAD, or better yet, you can PM me directly. To see the ever growing list of who has been interviewed and the expected date of the next spotlight, please go to THIS THREAD.

Now please give a warm welcome to..........................

||Console||

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Again, Thanks for taking the time to allow me to interview you.

When did you join the Team? Approximate date is ok if you don't know the specific date.
Well the first time I started folding was the WWIII amd vs intel , soon after that I lost the Net for year and a half , So I started folding again as soon as i was able

If there was something recent that you did that you wanted your fellow teammembers to know about, what would it be?
I moved from Nova Scotia To Calgary it was a big move but it has worked out as I got a Job as a IT Mannager (Can you Say BORGS :beer: )

What is your EOC (extremeoverclockers) stats link?
EOC

You do not have to give specifics (address), but what State do you live in, and if you don't mind telling, what town? (town is not required, but if not a town, a general direction and distance from the nearest 'big town/city' would suffice)
I live in Calgary Ab Canada, Fastest growing city in Canada

How did you initially hear about F@H?
From PPL's sigs

After starting, why do you continue to Fold?
For the manny people I hope we can help & for the stats

What do you do for a living?
IT Manager For a Forklift Company

What do you do for fun?
Overclock, work on cars (turbos are fun),Chill with friends

Is there anything special you do in your spare time that you really enjoy?
Paying MarryJane a visit

Time to spill your guts. What are the stats of your main folding rig? Why is it your fave? What all do you use the rig for?
Well my fav Box is my main rig(and as soon as I have the net @ home it will be folding)TT Armor Case, Water Cooled x2 4400+(IHS Removed) @2.75.

Do you have a Borg-Farm? If so, how many computers, and what are they? (CPU, RAM)
I have a Work Farm , most arent that great p4's from 1.8-3.2ghz I would guess ~15pcs ( that keeps going up with every new pc that we buy)

What are your future goals? What do you most want to accomplish with your life?
Long term goals are , Build new rig with Phase , Get a Skyline or a 300zx , Then the norm Married/house/kids

If there is something you want to tell the team, then spill your guts! What have I missed in my questions that could help the team learn more about you and who you are?
Just remember Guys/gals to make room for fun in your life, dont let the hard times bring you down you never know what will be comming around the corrner. And FOLD

Good to meet ya console :cool:
IT Manager, "It's good to be the king!" :D Borg-em when and where ya want!
MaryJane, haven't hear that name in a while :sn:

Good to know a bit more about you, ||Console||.

:)

foldon.gif

LandShark said:
I can get you guys one @ UNDER MSRP here in MD ;) only thing is, needs to wait til 08' when it release.

Nice to meet you console!

and LS lets see thats umm 95758374573 quarts of blood sold on the black market and then I can afford what a tire?

I am glad to meet you some more console :)

Calgary sure has been booming with the oil industry!

and its great to have you folding with THE team :thup:

Fold on!

:beer: :beer:

Back