• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

List of Chips on Recommended Modules

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
RedDragonXXX said:
How's that?

UTT-CH's are no longer in production :shrug: and I was aware that you guys switched XP redlines from UTT to TCC5.

That's correct that UTT-CH is no longer in production, that's why all the Redline 1GB kits went to EOL. We never switched anything from the Redlines to TCC5.

Regular XP3200 and XP4400 are using TCCD. There's also two older batches available, very first these kits shipped with TCCD, but was changed to TCC5 and now they are again TCCD.

XP3200 - TCCD/TCC5
XP4400 - TCCD/TCC5

HP3200 Redline - UTT-CH
XP3500 Redline - UTT-CH
XP4000 Redline - UTT CH

:cool:

Pretty cool that that Corsair "Value Select" that I just ordered uses the same Infineon [BE-5] chips that the Mushkin Hi-Perf Blue, and OCZ 3200 Platinum Edition use.

Should I expect the same performance?

Krome said:
Pretty cool that that Corsair "Value Select" that I just ordered uses the same Infineon [BE-5] chips that the Mushkin Hi-Perf Blue, and OCZ 3200 Platinum Edition use.

No, Infenion IC's are the most unpredictable stuff that you can find when it comes to OC'ing because they come up with different revisions regularly and they all scale differently.

Krome said:

Let us know how they do. I've never heard of BE-5 chips, though...

the g.skill PC4000 2x1gb are listed as ...HS, they need to say ... HZ

why is there a dude in your avatar... is that u, red? we want to see hot chix in avatars, man. :D :D

Yea that's me ;)

NM, fixed it for you. I put this girl I know from MySpace, hope you like it :D

Now it's your turn!

Last edited:
Excellent compilation, this is RIDICULOUSLY USEFUL! Before we had this I was SOOO lost when it came to what memory had what, and it was hard to find out too.

jcw122 said:
Excellent compilation, this is RIDICULOUSLY USEFUL! Before we had this I was SOOO lost when it came to what memory had what, and it was hard to find out too.
Ya, I've used this thread at least 10 times... :D

Back