• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

* The Official Team 32 F@H FAQ [**NEW MEMBERS START HERE**] *

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

harlam357

Senior Fold-a-holic
The Official Team 32 F@H FAQ

Welcome to the Official F@H FAQ for Team 32!
Here you will find a great deal of information about the F@H Project, how to install, tweak, and maintain FAH on your machines, how to track your stats, and answer other random questions.

Here are some quick links to help you:

1. Intro to F@H
  2. General Hardware Information
  3. Getting Started (Setup)
  4. General Questions
  5. Stats and User information
  6. Third-Party Utilities (Client Monitoring, etc)
  7. Troubleshooting F@H

Credits: Original content and format by dark_15.
v1.2.3 by harlam357​

Last edited:
Intro to F@H

• What is F@H?

Folding@Home (F@H) is a distributed computing project, the purpose of which is to learn how proteins fold and misfold. By breaking down the process by which proteins are created we can find out what causes them to miscreate or misfold. The hope is that this will lead to future research that can help scientists develop better treatments/cures for many of today's serious diseases.

Another important part of the F@H Project is putting together an effective model of how to fold and unfold proteins. This is an extremely complicated process that requires awesome amounts of computing power, which was virtually unattainable prior to the start of this project.

This project harnesses the power of thousands of individual PC's connected to the internet by breaking down the necessary work and allowing those individual computers to work on small pieces of information, then return the calculated results to Stanford University. Once the work is done and returned your computer will automatically get fresh data to calculate. The work is then pieced back together at Stanford University. There are results and more information posted on the Folding@Home website.

We are Team 32, and if you would like help setting up the folding client, you only need to ask. We have a great membership here ready to help.

• Where can I find out more about this project?

You can find out lots more about the FAH project and Stanford's scientific background here.

• What is GROMACS?

GROMACS is the current software behind the F@H Core. GROMACS provides extremely high performance compared to all other programs of its type. The previous code in F@H (based on Jay Ponder's Tinker) is much slower than GROMACS. However, Tinker works on implicit solvent models and implicit solvation models currently cannot be simulated by GROMACS. Since F@H moved to explicit solvation models, GROMACS is applicable and hence the move. You can find a lot more info on GROMACS here and here

• Where can I find more information on the proteins?

More detailed information for each project can be found here (very comprehensive and should give you any info that you need) or here (search for a specific project).

• Folding@Home in detail

• WHY?

This project tries to understand how proteins fold. Proteins are the machines that do all of the work in your body from digesting food, to flexing muscles, to firing neurons. Proteins are made of long chains of similar molecules. The building blocks of proteins have identical backbones, but each have a unique chemical group that hangs off the side of the chain. After the protein is assembled, the chain will "fold" into a unique structure that puts the chemical groups in the proper position to do their job. Now that the human genome project has been completed, we know the sequence of building blocks for every protein in the human body. However, due to the complexity of the folding process, we are far from knowing what each protein actually does and how it does it. A better understanding of the folding process will allow researchers to use the wealth of information from the genome project quickly and easily for curing diseases. Diseases like Alzheimer's and Mad Cow actually involve proteins that fold incorrectly (Mad Cow is caused by misfolded proteins, but in Alzheimer's it is unclear if the misfolding is the cause or just an effect), although all diseases from the common cold, to cancer, to the black plague ultimately depend on protein interactions.

• HOW?

We think we understand the physics that controls atoms and small molecules. However, proteins are huge molecules consisting of thousands of atoms. In order to understand the motion of the entire protein we have to track the motion of each atom in the protein as well as any other atom that may come in contact with that protein (like water.) This is extremely difficult to do. To make matters worse, due to the randomness of all the atoms bumping around, the protein can take many different paths to get from the unfolded chain to the folded state. This means that simulating the folding process just once will not give you an accurate description of how the "average" protein folds. This project tackles the problem by getting thousands of computers to run the simulation at the same time. Your computer will download the starting coordinates for each atom in the protein, then solve Newton's equations of motion (it is a little more complicated than this) for a few picoseconds worth of protein time (this will take hours to days of computer time.) Then it will send the final coordinates back to the server. The server will decide what the new "average" position is (from all the results it gets) then send these coordinates back out for simulation.

Thanks to BBigJ for writting this.

• Who "owns" the results? What will happen to them?

Straight from Stanford: Unlike other distributed computing projects, Folding@home is run by an academic institution (specifically the Pande Group, at Stanford University's - Chemistry Department), which is a nonprofit institution dedicated to science research and education. We will not sell the data or make any money off of it.

Moreover, we will make the data available for others to use. In particular, the results from Folding@home will be made available on several levels. Most importantly, analysis of the simulations will be submitted to scientific journals for publication, and these journal articles will be posted on the web page after publication. Next, after publication of these scientific articles that analyze the data, the raw data of the folding runs will be available for everyone, including other researchers.

• Why don't you post the source code?

Straight from Stanford: Unlike many computer projects, the paramount concern is not functionality, but the scientific integrity, and posting the source code in a way that would allow people to reverse engineer the code to produce bogus scientific results would make the whole project pointless.

• Why not just use a supercomputer?

Straight from Stanford: Modern supercomputers are essentially clusters of hundreds of processors linked by fast networking. The speed of these processors is comparable to (and often slower than) those found in PCs! Thus, if an algorithm (like ours) does not need the fast networking, it will run just as fast on a supercluster as a supercomputer. However, our application needs not the hundreds of processors found in modern supercomputers, but hundreds of thousands of processors. Hence, the calculations performed on Folding@home would not be possible by any other means! Moreover, even if we were given exclusive access to all of the supercomputers in the world, we would still have fewer computing cycles than we do with the Folding@home cluster! This is possible since PC processors are now very fast and there are hundreds of millions of PCs sitting idle in the world.

• Can I run Folding@Home on a machine I don't own?

Straight from Stanford: Please only run Folding@home on machines you either own or on which you have the permission of the owner to run our software. Any other use of Folding@home violates our license agreement (and just isn't a good idea in general).

Last edited:
General Hardware Information

• What are the system requirements for folding?

There are several different folding clients with different hardware requirements:

• Single CPU (otherwise known as the Standard, Classic, or uni-processor) Client: Any CPU 1000mhz or more.

• SMP Client: A dual core or better. However, a quad core is recommended by Stanford.

• GPU2 Client: ATI 26xx and higher, NVIDIA CUDA-enabled GPUs listed on this page.

• Playstation 3 Client: A Playstation 3!

• Can I be a dial up user and still use FAH?

Certainly. A 24/7 connection is not required to fold. The client only needs a connection to send and receive work units. So, as a dial up user, you can either connect whenever there is a work unit to send manually, or you can configure it to dial automatically. However, the more advanced clients receive work and send results that are much larger than a dial up user would likely want to handle. Thus, it is recommended to run FAH with an "always on", broadband connection.

• Will running my computer at 100% 24/7 shorten the life of my computer?

Not for CPUs. Actually processors are made to sustain 100% load all the time, and in general computers are generally better left on. CPUs expand and contract as they heat up and cool down. This constant expansion and contraction of the CPU over a long period of time can cause it to crack, which results in a dead CPU. So if your CPU is well cooled and at more consistent temperature at full load, it is actually healthier for the chip. Besides, you will get more done if you are Folding 24/7!!!

Folding on your GPU may reduce the card's lifespan. GPUs are not designed to run at 100% 24/7. However, when folding on your GPU, keeping it cool will keep it going a lot longer. Reports of dead GPUs due to Folding have been infrequent.

• Is there anyway to speed up my folding times?

You can, of course, overclock your computer to make it run faster, but then that's why you're at ocforums.com right? If your motherboard doesn't support overclocking, try doing a pad mod (for s775 CPUs) or try doing it with software such as setfsb or clockgen.

For the GPU client, increasing the shader frequency provides the best gains in production. Increasing the core clock and/or memory clock has not proven to significantly increase Folding production. If Folding is your main concern, just increasing the shader frequency will yield the best result in terms of Folding speed and power draw. To overclock your GPU you'll need a GPU overclocking utility. Rivatuner and EVGA Precision are popular GPU overclocking programs. When overclocking your GPU on a stock cooler, be sure and turn the fan speed up to around 85% to minimize temps. Speeds higher than 85% have not shown to reduce temperatures significantly vs. 85%.

Last edited:
Getting Started (Setup)

• Which version should I run?

• Single Core Machines (and some older or lower-end dual cores) - F@H Standard Client (available for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X). This client is basically the original F@H Client - it has been tried and tested and is known to be extremely stable and reliable. If you want a "set it and forget it" F@H experience, a standard client install may be for you.

• Dual Core, Quad Core, or better - F@H SMP Client (available for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X - Intel only). This client will give you the best production in terms of both science and points. This client is newer to F@H and requires a bit more setup and maintaining. Currently the Windows SMP Client (v6.29) still carries the beta moniker (although it has been available for several years). The Linux SMP Client has been unified with the Linux Standard Client and the 32-bit (v6.02) and 64-bit (v6.29) clients are currently a non-beta release. The Windows SMP Client has an expiration date associated with it, after which it will cease to run (startup). The current executable will run through July 4th, 2010.

• ATI 26xx or better GPU, CUDA-Enabled NVIDIA GPU - F@H GPU2 Client. This client is the second generation F@H GPU Client. Although it is the most recently released F@H client, it has proven very reliable. It is not a completely "set it and forget it" experience, but is still very easy to install and maintain. The GPU2 client itself is not in beta, however the GPU2 Cores (software executable that carries out the F@H calculations) are still in beta. Publicly available cores are GROGPU2 (v1.31) and GROGPU2-MT (v1.26).

• Read the recent blog post from Vijay Pande regarding work on the upcoming SMP2 and GPU3 clients here.

• OK, I'm confused. Are there any Team 32 members available to help me?

All I can say is, you came to the right Team. The membership here is very knowledgeable about a wide variety of FAH Client Setups. Most notably we have a group of Folding Mentors who have dedicated themselves to helping new Folders get up to speed. A Mentor will help ask you questions regarding your hardware and your goals for Folding@Home to help you attain the best experience and contribution to the Folding@Home Project. Mentors will likely point you to guides on how to install clients, etc - we expect you to read the guides and assimilate as much information yourself as possible, but your Mentor will always be here ready to answer questions if you want to dig deeper or if things just don't make sense.

You can find our Folding Mentors here.

• How Do I Setup F@H on a Windows machine?

• Standard Client Guide is here (Stanford).

• SMP Client v6.24 (Deino MPI) Guide is here.

• SMP2 Client v6.29 (MPICH2) Guide is here.

• GPU2 Client Setup Guide is here.

• How Do I Setup F@H on a Linux Machine?

• Download the Linux client here and follow the instructions here (Stanford).

• Our latest guide to installing either the SMP or NVIDIA GPU2 Client in Ubuntu Linux can be found here.

• A specific guide tailored to installing Ubuntu Linux and running the F@H SMP client can be found here.

• Setup your Ubuntu Linux machine so it can communicate with Windows via Samba. Just follow the guide found here.

• How Do I Setup F@H in a VMWare Virtual Machine using Linux?

• YOUTUBE Video Series on How-To Setup the SMP Client using VMWare Player and Ubuntu Linux is found here.

• We have a fantastic guide on how-to install Ubuntu Linux in VMWare Server (which is also free). The guide is found here.

• We also have a guide detailing how-to setup notfred's Folding@Home VMWare Virtual Appliance on VMWare Player (again, free). See the section below for a link to notfred's website.

This is the easiest way to get setup and running on VMs quickly. The guide is found here.

• How Do I Setup a F@H Diskless Folding Farm?

You need to check out notfred's Folding@Home Diskless Programs. This guy has done some amazing work putting together packages for F@H users, including everything one needs to run Diskless, by Live-CD, by USB Stick, and even by VMWare Virtual Appliance - found here.

Here are some threads where Windows Diskless Folding has been discussed on OCF.

- http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?t=550287

- http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?t=436219

• Now I'm Setup. Do I Need a Passkey?

Straight from Stanford:

• What is a passkey?

The passkey, a new feature beginning with the v6 FAH client, is a unique identifier that ties your contributions directly to you (not just those with your username). The use of a passkey prevents others from cheating in your name. Obtain a passkey from our web site (see below), enter it when you configure the client, and the client and servers will do the rest. You should keep your passkey secret.

• What is the purpose of a passkey?

Previously we have not had unique identifiers in Folding@home (usernames for example can be shared by many people). One main benefit of passkeys is that if someone cheats, we will not need to zero out the points of everyone with that username -- only the offending party and those without passkeys. Perhaps more interestingly, we plan to institute points bonuses, which will be tied to passkeys. Finally, the existence of passkeys opens up future possibility of displaying your individual credit and other information, rather than just by username.

• Where can I get a Passkey?

http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/getpasskey.py

Note: The Passkey request form is case sensitive.

• Do I need to get a Passkey?

If you wish to participate in Folding the latest SMP2 work units, Yes - you need to configure your clients with a Passkey to receive bonus credit. Otherwise, if the client is a Standard client or GPU2 client, No - you can leave it blank during configuration and the client will operate normally. However, not using a Passkey leaves Stanford no way of distinguishing work units you completed from the work units others with the same name have completed. Team 32 recommends using your Passkey on all your FAH clients.

Last edited:
General Questions

• Is there a list of current projects? How long do I have to finish a project work unit?

Yes there is. It can be found here.

The list will change from time to time as new projects are added and some discontinued. It also contains also information specific to each project, including how long a donor has to finish a project work unit.

• How do I send back a protein when I am done with it?

You don't! The client will automatically do this for you if a connection is present. An exception to this is if you configured the client to prompt you before sending during the client setup. It's recommended to setup the client not to prompt you before sending data.

• I keep getting the same work units over and over, is this a problem?

If you just sent a work unit of Project Number 2605, for example, and get another work unit of the same Project Number again don't worry, this is typical. The FAH Projects are a series of calculations identified by a Run, Clone, Gen sequence. Although you may obtain the same Project Number over and over, the way to distinguish each work unit is to look at the Run, Clone, Gen numbers (R/C/G for short).

You can find this information in the FAHlog.txt file. For example:

Code:
    [14:35:20] *------------------------------*
    [14:35:20] Folding@Home Gromacs SMP Core
    [14:35:20] Version 1.74 (November 27, 2006)
    [14:35:20] 
    [14:35:20] Preparing to commence simulation
    [14:35:20] - Ensuring status. Please wait.
    [14:35:21] - Starting from initial work packet
    [14:35:21] 
    [14:35:21] Project: 2605 ([B][COLOR="White"]Run 14, Clone 205, Gen 80[/COLOR][/B])

• Will FAH keep me from doing the things I normally do?

In short, NO. The FAH client only uses idle processor cycles so it is not possible for FAH to take them from other programs you have running.

The only caveat is that FAH will hold the memory resources it is using while the client is running. In regard to the Standard Client (single core) that will be a maximum of ~100mb per instance, but is generally much less. Not much in today's world of multi-gigabyte memory capacities. The SMP Client, on the other hand, takes considerably more memory to run, upwards of ~400mb. Again, FAH will not steal processor cycles, it will only hold memory, so be aware of this if you want to run a very memory intensive task. In that case, just stop the client before performing the task, and restart it when finished. The GPU client, however, is another story. For general desktop usage it will be very transparent, the user will not notice any drastic difference in window response. However, for doing things like watching videos, gaming, or otherwise where the graphics card is more heavily used, the user may notice a lag in performance. So when doing things such as those, it is recommended to stop the GPU client beforehand.

• Is there anything I should not do?

There are several ways an honest Folder can go wrong, without even realizing he/she is violating the usage terms of the Folding@Home Project. Our Senior Member Adak has written up a nice article on those Four Big Folding Sins.

The Article is found here.

• How much power/money does keeping a FAH running 24/7 on a computer use?

Straight from Stanford: Roughly, a CPU uses about as much power (watts) as a typical light bulb. Here's a report on computer power management from Lawrence Berkeley government labs, and there are other references on the web you can find. Although power supplies on most computers are rated at 400 watts, average usage is lower. On average, a Pentium-type computer uses about 100 watts (if the monitor is off). So, the daily difference between off and running FAH is about 24x100 = 2.4 kWh. At $0.15 per kWh (from PG&E here in California), this works out to about $0.36 per day. In general, lighting and climate control use a much larger share of household power than computers do. So the best bet for cutting costs and conserving energy would be to turn off lights, turn off your computer monitors (which use more power than a CPU), and turn down the heat.

• What about security issues?

Straight from Stanford: We have worked very hard to maintain the best security possible with modern computer science methodology. Our software will upload and download data only from our data server here at Stanford. Also, we only interact with FAH files on your computer (we don't read, write, or transmit any other files, as we don't need to do so and doing so would violate our privacy policy). The Cores are also digitally signed (see below) to make sure that you're getting the true Stanford cores and nothing else.

How is this possible? We take extensive measures to check all of the data entering your computer and the results we send back to Stanford with 2048 bit digital signatures. If the signatures don't match (on either the input or the output) the client will throw away the data and start again. This ensures, using the best software security measures developed to date (digital signatures and PKI in version 3.0), that we are keeping the tightest possible security. Finally, the client/screen saver are available for download only from this web site, so that we can guarantee the integrity of the software. We do not support Folding@home software obtained elsewhere and prohibit others to distribute the software.

• I am behind a firewall, can I still use FAH?

Yes. Please configure your Firewall or Proxy server in the config panel or config settings.

FAH uses outbound connections on ports 80 and 8080.

• Will FAH run in standby mode?

The answer is no or hardly at all. For best the results and the best chance of avoiding problems with the client, use these settings: ideally you want to disable any screen savers and set power management to:

• Monitor = Shut off after XX minutes

• Hard Drive = Always on

• Standby or Hibernate = Never

• Why does adjusting the core process priority via the task manager not affect its performance?

How do I manually adjust the priority of the Folding@home core?

Straight from Stanford: The work is done by the fahcore, not the client process, so changing the priority on the client has no impact on performance. The priority for the fahcore is set to "Idle" by default (but displays as normal in Task Manager). The client is already designed to use all spare CPU cycles, so changing the Windows priority is unnecessary. If the FAH client is competing with another process running at "Idle" such as a background AV scan, there is a client option to run at a "Low" priority. Run the console client with the -config switch to change the setting.

• What Time Zone does FAH use and can I change it?

The client uses GMT (Greenwich Mean Time; The mean solar time for the meridian at Greenwich, England, used as a basis for calculating time throughout most of the world. Also called Greenwich time, Greenwich Mean Time, Zulu time.) According to Vijay, the reason they use GMT is so that all clients and servers logs will show the same time. Makes it easier for them to compare logs between a misbehaving client and the server it's contacting.

It is not possible to change this.

• Can I run FAH and another DC project at the same time?

If you want to get the most out of folding, this is not recommended because it takes twice as long to finish work. It also takes more ram for FAH and other projects to run at the same time. If you still want to run both, you will have to change the priority to LOW (rather than the default of IDLE) and limit the CPU usage to 50% for FAH.

Assuming F@H is already installed, Here is how to do it:

For the SysTray Client:
    1. Right-Click on the F@H icon in your System Tray, go to Configure, then the Advanced Tab. There you will find an option to set the F@H core priority to 'Slightly Higher'.
    2. Move the slider for CPU usage to 50%

For the Console (text-based) Client:
    1. Stop the FAH client if it is currently running. If you see a black box, hit Control-C to stop it. If it's installed as a service, then right click My Computer and click Manage. On the left, click the plus next to Services and Applications, then click Services. Find FAH in the list, right click on it and click stop.
    2. Go to Start -> Run -> type 'cmd' and hit enter. Navigate to the directory FAH is installed to (typically something like C:\Program Files\Folding@home - this will depend on where you decided to install the client and thus will vary from user to user).
    3. type '[email protected] -configonly' (warning: depending on the client version you are using '[email protected]' may not be correct. You'll have to look in the Folder where FAH is installed and determine the correct client .exe filename).
    4. Keep hitting enter to keep everything at default until you come to "change advanced settings". Type 'yes' for that and hit enter. When the question appears about core priority, type 'Low' and hit enter. When the question appears about cpu usage, type '50' and hit enter. Keep hitting enter until the client exits and you are returned to a command prompt.

Set the other DC project to limit CPU usage to 50% also. Afterwords, when both projects are started, the task manager should show each of them running at 50% (or close to that).

Last edited:
Stats and User Information

• Where can I find my personal, team, or server stats?

You have several options:

• Stanford

The official stats at Stanford can be found here. Type your username to get to your stats.

Our team stats page at Stanford can be found here. Click on your name to see your individual stats.

Folding@Home server status can be found here. Check here if you are having trouble connecting to Stanford's servers.

• Extreme Overclocking (EOC):

EOC News - here
      Teams Overall Rank - here
      Individual Overall Rank - here
      Team 32 Summary - here
      Team 32 Individual Overall Rank - here

EOC updates every 3 hours on the current Central Time Zone (Standard or Daylight).

• Kakao Stats:

Teams Overall Rank - here
      Individual Overall Rank - here
      Our Team - here

• How do I change my user name?

With the text client you can switch names by starting it with the -config flag (which will allow the client to continue running after the config sequence is finished), or the -configonly flag (which will halt the client after the config sequence). Otherwise, you can open the client.cfg file with a Unix aware text editor and edit your user name manually. Some popular choices are Notetab Light and Metapad. You can use the Windows standard Notepad. But please be careful and don't edit out the squares. Notepad is not Unix aware and you can very easily corrupt your client config file if you're not careful.

Also, unlike SETI, Folding stats do not travel with you. If you switch teams, the team you were with keeps those stats; you will just have a note in your stats saying "(your name here) has contributed work units with more than one different team number. The contributions are listed below."

• I just joined but I don't I see myself in the stats?

No worries! It usually takes at least SIX hours and sometimes it can take up to a DAY AND A HALF for Stanford to work you into the stats.

Last edited:
Third-Party Utilities

• How can I keep track of my client?

HFM.NET is home baked right here on Team 32. Written by yours truly, harlam357, in 100% C# code. HFM.NET is the recommended solution for Team 32 Folders (I'm always around to help if someone has a problem). Highlights - Ability to track Completed and Failed WUs, Work Unit Benchmarking, Robust HTML Generation (with multiple color schemes and FTP upload capability), Multiple Configurations, Encrypted Password Fields (so you're secure), Monitor Clients Locally, via HTTP, or via FTP, Checks for Duplicate Client Configurations and Duplicate Work Units, Color Codes the FAH Log File in the Viewer for better readability.

Requirements: .NET Framework 3.5 or Mono 2.4+

FahMon is another excellent program for tracking the progress of local and/or networked clients.

However, a monitoring program is not required to check the progress of work units. The unitinfo.txt file, located in the folder where FAH is installed, has the current WU Project Number (Run, Clone, Gen), and the current percentage of completion. You can also check the FAHlog.txt file, which is the full F@H client log, located in the same folder.

• Landshark's Stats Gadgets

Our good friend Landshark has developed several neat little stats toys for inclusion on your Desktop and/or Browser.

- F@H EOC Stats Gadget for Vista Sidebar - here

- F@H EOC Stats Yahoo Widget - here

- F@H Personal Stats Updater for iGoogle - here

• qd-tools Homepage (includes qfix binary download)

qd-tools is a collection of C programs (utilities) for use by FAH donors and FAH utility developers. The most used program (by donors) in this collection is qfix.

The qfix utility is used to repair a broken queue.dat file. The queue.dat file is what sequences the work units as they are downloaded from Stanford.

- Linux Minded Software - the home of qd-tools - here

- Latest qfix binary download - here

• How can I hide the console client command window in Windows?

- A nice little utility called TrayIt will allow you to minimize your console windows to the system tray. It's homepage is found here.

- Landshark (once again) has put together some batch files for use with cmdow, a command line utility that also allows command prompts to be hidden.

You can find the homepage for cmdow here. You can download Landshark's cmdow package here

Last edited:
Troubleshooting F@H

Last edited:
VERSION HISTORY

• v1.0 (August 13, 2008)
  • v1.0.1 (October 24, 2008) - minor reformatting / added link to SMP MPICH2 install guide
  • v1.1 (December 9, 2008) - Added Third-Party Utilities section.
  • v1.2 (March 17, 2009) - Added section on the Passkey. Added qd-tools (qfix) and cmdow to third-party tools. Added section on VMWare Virtual Machine setups with links to current guides. Reordered the General Questions section (I think it flows much better now). Other minor touch ups.
  • v1.2.1 (May 24, 2009) - Update Install Links to point to the new *Install* Sticky. Added HFM.NET to third-party monitoring tools.
  • v1.2.2 (September 28, 2009) - General Refresh of Content. Added link to GPU2 for Linux Guide.
  • v1.2.3 (December 30, 2009) - Add section for "The Four Big Folding Sins" article and section for the FMP. Other minor updates.

Last edited:
TO-DO LIST

1. Find and add more applicable threads to the Troubleshooting Section

Last edited:
Back