• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[hwbot] 3Dmark03 ranking

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't look like two 3870X2's in CF :D

lol..no they aren't even close...but I'm just warming up with these two. I mistakenly ordered four cards :screwy: ...so now I have to figure out which two are my strongest and then off load the other two for a loss...anyways the 4870X2s should be coming soon (I hope).
...I see no point in benching my 3870X2s until I get some more Ln2, i've done some runs with them but with the cpu on air its just not where i want...the mods Toddm27 did are working perfectly though cause I can get some great clocks on the cores now (950), maybe I'll break down and get some Ln2 this weekend :santa:

Thanks Todd...I couldn't have done this without your VMod to the cards!!! I can't thank you enough my friend. :beer:

Nice Matt, don't think I can't catch you now with these cards :)

There is some weird stuff @ HWBot with these in this bench, seems to be some driver anomolies or smtn going on.

96280_875-1175.jpg

I know you'll eventually cream me...I'm just basking in the sun waiting to get hit by a Mac Truck with my name on it...
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back