• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[hwbot] 3Dmark06 ranking

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[hwbot] 14477 q9300 @ 3637 HD4850 @ 690/1133 4GB DDR2 at 1150MHz[/hwbot]

Thought it seemed low, virtual mark says 15400 :S

Attachments

• quad3d06ssmall.jpg
    quad3d06ssmall.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 214
Last edited:
I am stoked for sure!!!

I had to quit for the night though...cpu was giving me a few problems. It cold bugs around -130 and I kept hitting the bug ...so rather than kill me another cpu or black ops...I have taken her down for teh evening. I'll get her back up tomorrow...I need to go for some 3d01 and AquaMark3 in XP tomorrow. :beer:

ahhh..ic, well I'll just have to get better at controlling my pours to make sure I don't hit the bug. :beer:

Yet another top score :thup:

I for one know how much hard work you've put into this, I'm so very pleased to see your efforts get rewarded with such a great score.
Well done mate.

Now let's see 31K :)

I couldn't have done any of this without all the great advice/assistance from the Team, especially YOU, toddm27, Gautam, and El<(')>Maxi!!! I'm going to try for 31 k today...wish me luck again because it worked edit: its not my day today, maybe later... :beer:

Last edited:
very nice run Matt, as far as the inconsistency, I think that's the cards and vista :(, and screw 31k, I say go for 32 now :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back