• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Post your Wire-Managed Pics

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Just finished setting up my rig in a new Thermaltake Armor+ case so I thought I'd post a few pics in this thread. I'm pretty happy with the results. The case makes it real easy to hide most of the cables for a nice n' tidy setup. . . .

29-Opencase1.jpg

30-Opencase2.jpg

48-Closedcase9.jpg

50-Frontofcase1.jpg

57-Nightmodeside4.jpg

60-Nightmodeside7.jpg

Revivalist, what is that radbox you are using for mounting your rad off the back? looks liek a nice sturdy, metal design. also, nice loop :)

Thanks guys!

The radiator is mounted with a Swiftech Radbox. I just modified the design a little but by getting some aluminumm spacers from the hardware shop and using those to mount the radbox on the back. That leaves room for the exhaust fan to breathe. It also makes it easier to route the hoses because the radiator is not directly behind the PCI slots. It's offset to the side so the hose need room to curve around to the slot into the case.

is the box itself made of metal? I have a radbox that is black and plastic, which really struggles to support by pa 120.3 rad.

Revivalist: Very nice, I've been thinking about getting into water cooling and doing something very similar to your setup; I'll probably use it as my model. :)

baditude_df
how did you get your wires to hide behind the motherboard? i find there's no space behind the motherboard and the back cover of the case to fit any wires. how did you manage?

Now comes in Liquid Cooled. Enjoy.
img0372ku7.jpg

img0371bo6.jpg

Basically my temps on liquid OC'd @ 3.2 are the same as my temps on air stock @ 2.4
~29degC. idle, ~45degC. load. I used to run a TRU120E.
I really depends on ambient, but those are the temps when my room temp is 20 DegC.

baditude_df
how did you get your wires to hide behind the motherboard? i find there's no space behind the motherboard and the back cover of the case to fit any wires. how did you manage?

If you have and extra 5-10 hrs like I did one day a few weekends ago, you can make pretty much anything happen.
Ok guys, prepare yourselves for the ugly side of cable management. Literally.

And no, the back cover doesn't quite go on as easily as it used to, but it's not bad.

That looks pretty nice to me.

I mean REALLY NICE.

Thanks..what I'm trying to deal with is the IDE DVD(used all 6 SATA ports for the 2 raid arrays and the stupid short cable for my mitsumi card reader is ****ing me off).

Anyone know where to get a usb header extension so I can lengthen the mitsumi cable?

Back