• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[hwbot] 3Dmark06 ranking

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey mate

Your all most there, have a look at my 05 post to see how to lay out you SS if you cant do an ORB link.

Make sure you run the benchmak at default, some people get a tad upset if we are all not playing on a leave playing field.

Deanzo said:
Hey mate

Your all most there, have a look at my 05 post to see how to lay out you SS if you cant do an ORB link.

Make sure you run the benchmak at default, some people get a tad upset if we are all not playing on a leave playing field.

Okay. Now what do you mean by "benchmark at default?" You mean like at stock settings? I thought the whole point was to overclock?

And what's an SS? I'll check out your post.

Deanzo said:
Should be 1280X1024 ;)

Ahh! Mince! :)

EDIT:

This is going to be tricky because my HDTV *only* does x768. I'll have to borrow a CRT.

Last edited:
Unfortunately hwbot cannot accept a score if it's not done on default resolution, you'll need to find a different display for '06 rainless ;)

Deanzo said:
Good on ya mate, looking good.

Just go back and edit the other post (below) and take out the hwbot tags, the ones in red.

Done and done. Thanks for all your help. :beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back